2015 Honda Civic Sedan Consumer Reviews - 33 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Typical flawless Honda
By D

2015 Honda Civic Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

What else can I say? A typical just get in and drive it Honda. Never a worry or fear...just drive it, change fluids and filters (I just do that myself) and nothing else. Do they ever break down? It may not have the fastest acceleration but mime age has been averaging over 38 mpg for the first 25k. Clearn lines, easy to operate, and love the console display screen.

Honda is Slipping
By J

2015 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Having been a Honda owner all my life, the 2015 Civic will be my last! Buick here I come.

2015 honda Civic SE
By Dass

2015 Honda Civic Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Great car, nice to drive, I Like the safety measures of honda. I am moving out, so want to sell this car.

Honda Hits a Home Run!
By Dr Civic

2015 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

My 2001 Honda Civic LX with 268k miles finally had to go due to mounting repair costs and I ended up replacing it with this beauty. This car is solidly built for a "basic" car. The interior has a clean look and the outside looks quite sharp. I opted for a 5spd Manual since my prior car was one and admit it is quite peppy with a smooth clutch. I walked off the lot with the car brand new for $15,200 (not including tax, fees, etc). The car handles very well, with very little road noise on the freeways and is quite responsive (avg 35 MPG, 60% Freeway). My only gripe was the stock radio was not very good with a lot of static, I am not sure if it's the area I live but my prior car didn't have the issue. I wanted an LX since I could swap out the center console that was better then what Honda (Honda Link) made, I ended up replacing the OEM ratio with a Pioneer 4100NEX (Android Auto/Apple Car Play, HD Radio, etc) which ran $500 out the door. For the price and what you get with the whole package you can't go wrong. I had a choice with the 2016 but the 2015 model was by far a better deal and with the new radio, brings in many features the 2016 model incorporates for a premium. Out the door for a car brand new <16k you can't go wrong, I think a comparable car with the upgrades would go for >23k. Overall a great buy and reliable so far.

Best I've ever had
By michael tutty

2015 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Do your research, but most car talking heads do agree: this is one fine vehicle that is reasonably priced.