Used 2015 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 104 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

My wife's Race Car
By Bill Bowlin

2015 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Excellent automobile, loves the way it hugs the road. Plenty of zip and great braking. Both my wife and I love the Accord. Our next car will be another Accord.

MM family 2015 Accord review
By Michael Muccio

2015 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Good overall car. Nothing fancy and a little bit boring. Great Gas mileage. Low maintenance. Nice style. Look out for very hard uncomfortable front seats. My back hurts after an hour drive.

55000 miles of soothing comfort
By Michael McDermott

2015 Honda Accord Sedan Touring V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This was a really nice car. It got excellent gas mileage and was very comfortable to drive. It was a touring edition and we toured in it! My only real dislikes were the adaptive cruise control and the tire pressure monitoring system. The cruise would sometimes brake hard and erratically when approaching a vehicle on a curve or if someone merged in front of you in traffic. It was unexpected and could be scary. The tpms would show a low tire when none existed, it would also show a low tire when one was low, but more often than not it wasn't. All in all a really nice car. I kind of wish I had got the touring Pilot as it's replacement.

So smooth
By Angie

2015 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

My 1st foreign vehicle and love it! Roomy and comfortable! Great family sedan!

I love my car!
By Dennis

2015 Honda Accord Sedan Touring V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After an exhaustive search for a late-model used car, I am thrilled to have landed this car. I initially wrote off the touring edition because I assumed that I would be paying for bells and whistles that I did not care about/want. I also did not like the black leather interior, that seems to be standard on the touring trim. I test drove other Accords, multiple years, all V6's, and nothing compared to the driving experience of the 2015 EX-L V6 Accord Touring. I purchased with 20K miles on it, and perhaps I just got lucky and the previous owner babied the car, or perhaps this particular car just came off the line like this, but it drives far better than any other Accord I have driven. The only car that we test drove that would be on the same level is the Toyota Avalon, which was phenomenal, but cost more, and for some unknown reason, the rear seats did not fold down. This 2015 Accord has all of the options we wanted, without any of the ones we did not. It is comfortable (I am 6'1", 245), quite, and you can choose to maximize gas milage with the Economy mode if you wish, but when you want to use the V6, those 278 ponies are responsive and very enjoyable!