Used 2013 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 218 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

not the best Honda
By richard

2013 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

this year car is not as sturdy as previous Accord's I've owned.I've owned 5 previous.

Absolute Delight To Drive
By Jim Stein

2013 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

The Accord is our "short" drive care (although we have taken a 4,000+ trip in it) and it's a "fun" car to drive - for my wife and for me. Every essential driving component is very responsive - brakes, steering, cornering, displays, heating and cooling - and the ride is relatively comfortable. Our latest stats for Trip A show an average mpg of 33.7 in a mix of driving in town, on the Interstate at 80 mph, on slick highways and on a few gravel roads so we are quite pleased with the mileage. Down side for me is entry and exit from the driver's seat. I have big feet and during entry and exit have to drag my foot across the bottom of the door - which wears out a portion of the rubber door seal. The car also likes batteries and I find myself replacing the battery every two years - each time with a heavier duty battery so hopefully I've solved that problem.

Happy Honda Owner
By joel strobeck

2013 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Wonderful car in every respect. Quality unsurpassed. No reason to trade but if I do the buyer will get a great car.

Reliable and holds value but getting boring Honda
By Patrick S

2013 Honda Accord Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

With sport package you will feel and hear every imperfection in the road. All purpose tires are not good enough for snow greater than 3-4” with this car, get dedicated 16” steel rims (taller sidewalls) and Bridgestone Blizzaks. Most American mid/full size cars are quieter and more luxurious at this point. But you buy this car for reliability, low and predictable costs to operate and longevity.

The car runs great on highway.
By Johjo

2013 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

It is a reliable family sedan. The V6 engine is powerful and fast. But the driver's seat is not very comfortable for long drive. My car has upgrade sound system with an 8" subwoofer but the sound is awful because of the noise cancellation system in the cabin. It also has pretty loud wind noise while driving over 45 mph. The interior is simple and boring. The Maintenance Dept at Open Road Honda in New Brunswick, NJ is not very friendly. They never contact me for recall or schedule maintenance. People worked in the office don't say hello when you walk in their office for maintenance. They just look at you and waiting for you to approach them. They look elegant to me. This is my third Honda Accord V6 and I have decided to buy other brand in this summer. All Honda dealers I experienced are not customer friendly. Honda should look into training your employee to more people friendly.