Used 2013 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 221 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Black Beauty
By Vernessa's LeSane

2013 Honda Accord Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I purchased my 2013 Honda Accord Sport in May 2018 with 42,000 miles and now I have 46,000 miles. I trade in my 2010 Honda Accord after being in a motor vehicle accident and I have no regrets. I will always be a Honda Woman!

The Greatest,
By EF

2013 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I Purchased this car brand new and have had it for the last six years. It’s been my only car. I have had absolutely no problems with it. The front view Looks sporty as it drives down the street. It still looks beautiful and makes me proud to drive it. I was just told that it still looks brand new. It’s a pearly white color, which shines beautifully.

Best 6 speed Manual Trans 4 door Sedan
By Ebenezer Carpio

2013 Honda Accord Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I love this car. The only reason I bought this car was for the 6-speed manual transmission and I am glad I bought it.

not the best Honda
By richard

2013 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

this year car is not as sturdy as previous Accord's I've owned.I've owned 5 previous.

Absolute Delight To Drive
By Jim Stein

2013 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

The Accord is our "short" drive care (although we have taken a 4,000+ trip in it) and it's a "fun" car to drive - for my wife and for me. Every essential driving component is very responsive - brakes, steering, cornering, displays, heating and cooling - and the ride is relatively comfortable. Our latest stats for Trip A show an average mpg of 33.7 in a mix of driving in town, on the Interstate at 80 mph, on slick highways and on a few gravel roads so we are quite pleased with the mileage. Down side for me is entry and exit from the driver's seat. I have big feet and during entry and exit have to drag my foot across the bottom of the door - which wears out a portion of the rubber door seal. The car also likes batteries and I find myself replacing the battery every two years - each time with a heavier duty battery so hopefully I've solved that problem.