MSRP Starting at
$49,600

Save as much as $6,839
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Yukon lover

Malcolm , 03/09/2020
Denali 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 10A)

Good looking, stylish, many safety features and wide selection of colors.

LOVE IT

Ted Cwik, 03/03/2020
Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (6.2L 8cyl 10A)

This vehicle has so many great features. The drive is so smooth. The car has a sleek, lean look. Dealership staff was courteous, helpful and willing to work with us.

Beast on the Road

Victor B. Cohen , 03/15/2020
Denali 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 10A)

I just picked up my Black on Black 2020 Denali in Feb and I get so many compliments on it. I love everything about it and it has everything I was looking for in an SUV. I test drove the Denali XL and I felt it was a little to much for me since I was by myself. I recommend Earnhardt GMC Mazda, Buick in Las Vegas if you're looking for excellent customer service and they treat you like family. This is my first GMC SUV and i'm in this for life... Victor B. Cohen NFL Alumni, Actor, Philanthropist.

Ad
Build Your Yukon
At a Glance:
  • 9 Colors
  • 4 Trims
  • $50,700starting MSRP
See pricing and options on your next GMC
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Some colors are extra cost. See dealer for details.

Slightly less than the 2017 Yukon

2020 Yukon SLT - 5.3, 02/28/2021
SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

replaced a loaded 17 SLT - 5.3 with a loaded 20-SLT-5.3. Everything has worked fine, did have to have the antenna replaced (warranty). Other than that zero issues. Primary complaint is the 6-speed transmission has slightly different shift points and overall the truck gets a full 1-MPG less than the 17 did.

Amateur hour at GM

SUV reviewer , 01/30/2021
Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (6.2L 8cyl 10A)

I have now owned two of these. After my 2015 started falling apart at 85k miles I decided to buy a brand new 2020. Although warranty has covered most repairs I am def selling before the warranty expires. Here is a list of known issues and what the deal would have charged for each repair. - front struts (magnetic) leak -1,800. - oil cooling line leak - 400 - radiator replacement - 1,100 - AC line pinched -400 - steering wheel “o” seal leak -900 - transfer case leak - 1,900 - break caliper leak - 700 - DVD player blacked out - 790 - constantly out of alignment -100 every oil change This is all in a truck that is <2 years old that cost me almost $80k. My wife’s Mercedes Benz has had minimal problems with twice the mileage and repair bills are similar to the Denali -