Used 2007 GMC Yukon SUV Consumer Reviews - 88 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 GMC Yukon SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yukon model:

Transmission
By William

2007 GMC Yukon SUV Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have a 2007 denali and at 120.000 miles the transmission went out don't know if i bought a lemon

Long time Nissan/Saab owner but gmc won me over...
By Beth Bodrell

2007 GMC Yukon SUV SLE 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Got an English Mastiff and realised I needed a bigger vehicle! Three years and 8 months in, I just love my Yukon. First the bad - fuel mileage sucks. But you know this anyway, it's a big bulky vehicle, so, moot point. My only other complaint is a lack of storage cubby spaces in the cabin, like for spare glasses, water bottles, cell phone, lip gloss and the like. I think such a big vehicle needed more little storage spaces for the driver. I'm a little old lady and even stuff sitting on the passenger seat is too awkward to get to when I'm driving. The good...everything else. I bought mine used with 110,000 miles, now have 160k. It seriously looks practically new inside and out except for some little brewing rust bubbles under the paint, inevitable in Michigan. In the 3 years 8 months I've owned it I've replaced one set of tires, the key fob, a windshield wiper blade mount, AC compressor, one headlight and did a full tune up. Oh and the trim piece on the drivers side is missing a clip and now rattles but that is an easy fix. Not bad. The good: It's beautifully smooth and powerful on the freeway. I can cruise at xx mph and feel like I'm in my living room lol. It seems happy at 80 mph. The sound system is fabulous; with a $5.00 adaptor cable I can play everything from my phone. Visibility is good. Not exactly nimble because of the bulk and height but maneuverable enough in tight spaces and city driving once you get used to it (backup sensors help) and I feel very safe and "large and in charge" in my Yukon. Did get a quilted rear seat protector cover so my 190 lb Mastiff wouldn't mess up the leather. ;) All in all I just love driving this truck and I get a lot of compliments even though it's 11 years old. And I'm one who generally regards vehicles as appliances that get you from A to B.

No better mid-qual SUV!!
By CW

2007 GMC Yukon SUV SLE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

LOVE my 2007 Yukon SLT!!! Bought it brand new. Only maintenance issues: new headlight, airbag cover was loose (under warranty) and inside door handles peeling. 72k/mi young! Only big negative...Knee problems-struggle with getting in and out, even with running boards.

Better than a Tahoe!
By Bernardo Reeder

2007 GMC Yukon SUV SLE 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Great vehicle. Minimum expense in 11 years, only major repair was rear seal which was covered under the warranty 100%. Towing package worked perfectly towing utility trailer w/ desert toys and motorcycles everywhere - mountains, deserts, freeway two lane roads.

Happy 12 Year Owner of 2007 GMC Yukon
By S Pratt

2007 GMC Yukon SUV SLE 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This has been a great SUV. Very few maintenance issues during my 12 year ownership.