Used 1995 GMC Yukon Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Yukon for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Very Reliable

Tom Tearney, 01/01/2008
SLT 4dr SUV 4WD

This truck has always run very well and I have performed routine maintenance since I purchased it. I use synthetic motor oil and transmission fluid. With 203,000 miles it still runs quiet in the city and highway. I get 19 mpg highway and 14 mpg city. We have thought about getting rid of it but it is now a great third vehicle that serves many purposes.

Yukon Pride

terri , 10/21/2006
2dr SUV 4WD

We bought our Yukon brand new; just off the truck. We had to go looking for it, because they were new on the market and everyone was wanting one. We have never regreted it. They do not make the 2dr type any more, it is a classic. I have received numerous compliements on the great sporty look it has. It has been extremely reliable and fun to drive. It has leather interior and still a nice looking vehicle. I was hit from behind once and the Yukon was tough and did not sustain much damage even though the lady that hit me with a Suburban had tremendous damage.

Takes a lickin and keeps on tickin

Yukon SS, 02/21/2003
SLE 4dr SUV

Over all this has been the best truck i have ever owned. It has major potential to be anything that you want it to be. Great porformance and great towing. Very easy to see and handles like a car. I cant resist to upgrade and soup up the engine. Overall it is a truck with major potential. My yukon has 165,000 miles on it and still no problems. Sounds great with 40 series flowmasters.

1995 Yukon

Capt2u, 05/10/2007
SLT 4dr SUV 4WD

This has been a great SUV, 156K and going. I've owned it for 10 years, replaced the starter, radiator, alt. regular oil changes and tires thats it! Drive it all over the western U.S. Hauls the boat kids etc. If you need a relaible people moving go to the fun truck, buy one of these!

Don's review

thdon, 04/23/2002
SLE 4dr SUV

My experience has been excellent. The Yukon has been a dependable workhorse with a minimum of problems. And the problems were worked out very well by the dealer.