Used 1997 GMC Sonoma Consumer Reviews

$977 - $2,072

Used Sonoma for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

A great Sport Truck

Askani, 09/25/2002

While my review will be a bit baised, the truth of the matter is that this is a great truck. I own one of the limited models that came with the full ZQ8 package. Needless to say, this truck is more than powerful, and an excellent example of how a sport truck should handle. The truck is very responsive to modifications, which I can attest to personally since mine runs the quarter in a little over 13 seconds flat. Yet, as a pure work truck it is as relaible as can be, and has far better styling than the competition. If you must settle for a mid-size truck, than this is the best choice out there.

SONOMA

Paul Behr, 04/29/2002

This vehicle is very fun to drive and is also a pleasure to have

Great Overall Truck

Jim, 11/02/2007

My truck has 106,000 miles and has never had any body or engine work, repeat never. It has performed super. I used it to haul, travel, etc. and it has never let me down. I change filters, oil etc. as required and it is still great on performance. I have done all the work myself and would buy another GMC. I plan on keeping this vehicle. It has no scratches, dents, and looks like new. Paint job has not faded, chipped or cracked. No rust at all. It was bought with the Suntrup sport package, flares, decals, etc and they are like new. I had an accident right after I bought it but it has all OEM parts and shows nothing of the accident. Truck is like new, wouldn't trade it for anything.