List Price Estimate

Used Sierra 1500 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Transmission shift clunk!

Disappointed, 10/17/2017
SLE 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 6A)

Be sure to drive it. I have one that bangs the gears when taking off. (Sometimes) .Usually first thing in the morning. Jerks and shifts hard with a loud clunk when shifting between 1 and 2 gear. I know other owners that report the Same problem. So far either of the ones I have heard about have found the problem. Including mine!! 55K MSRP. Should not have this problem!!

My paper weight

Timothy, 06/21/2017
SLT 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I have owned this truck 40 days its been in the service department at least 30 of those. My wife and I are sick over this $48000 purchase. Together we don't make that in a year. Yet the huge corporation seems to take no responsibility for the problems we are having. I can't resell the truck I would be just as wrong as GMC. The only thing anyone wants to do is take it back to the service department. Totally Lost !

Great truck with undeniable flaws

Tim, 07/17/2020
SLT 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

This truck excels in the modern world of fuel economy at one point I got the L/100km down to 8.7 which is phenomenal for a truck. It has a great engine management system allowing it to switch from 8 to 4 cylinders seamlessly. It is a very comfortable vehicle with enough room for anybody ( I’m 6’6” and I don’t have the seat all the way back). It has great tech and add ons but they do have their flaws. Very fun and intuitive sound system that suffers from a lack of precision. Too many times have I played music from my phone to find a 20 second delay in the play time by modern Bluetooth standards this is atrocious. Also the clock in the vehicle is slightly accelerated and needs to be reset on a weekly to monthly basis which for its price tag is not acceptable. The truck also seems to be laden with cheap parts that often need replacing. Within the first two years 2 of my 4 mud laps ripped off from daily use driving. Overall good but some flaws that make it feel like you’re being cheated out. Pros: Awesome drive, most comfortable truck I have ever been in Enough space for 5 large men in the cab which is incredible Awesome fuel efficiency sometimes gets better mileage than cars with half as many cylinders and half the weight Enough add ons that you feel civilized and the standard reverse camera is awesome for towing A nice look that commands space on the road Cons: A lot of small things are done very poorly Examples include the inner clock of the vehicle, the delay in the Bluetooth system, parts not being of good value It lacks the top end power to really move Truck that’s less of a truck and more of a car in a bad way as you lose some of the novelty

2017 gmc all terrain

al hartness, 11/15/2017
4dr Crew Cab 6.5 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

Excellent choice

Best truck I have ever owned. Has the 6.2 liter

John, 01/09/2018
SLT 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I think this is the beast truck for my money. Got the 6.2 for towing.

12345...6