Used 1994 GMC Sierra 1500 Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Sierra 1500 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Restoration

brianmcginnis, 08/28/2011
C1500 SL 2dr Extended Cab SB

I love my 94 GMC Sierra. I often think about buying a new truck but I can't part with this truck. It has a straight bench seat with a 5 speed manual trans on the floor, tons of power and runs great after 250, 000 miles. I've decided to spend the money on restoring it and am getting the speakers replaced next week and then a paint job. When the time comes to rebuild or replace the engine does anyone out there have any recommendations on the difference between a Jasper engine, Chevy crate replacement or just a major rebuild? I would greatly appreciate any advise on restoration issues.

Old Blue, 94 Z71

Tylee, 08/13/2015
K1500 SLE 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

Transporting four generations of my family this has been an awesome truck. Purchase back in 96 has traveled all over the USA. Still going strong with 298000 miles this month.

brown bear

Brown Bear, 03/10/2009
C1500 SLE 2dr Extended Cab SB

I have had my truck (brown bear) for over a year and it has been an amazing truck. With oover 200,000 miles under the hood and the most major mechanical problem was replacing the fuel pump. This truck is smooth and reliable. A great buy.

"GREAT

kyle helgeland, 04/20/2009
K1500 SLE 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

this truck is great i got this as my first car, and i haven't fixed anything besides the oil lines. that was below 100. this is the z71 model.

kenneth review

mrshaken, 02/28/2002
C1500 SL 2dr Extended Cab Stepside SB

i have had very good experiences with this vehicle.