Used 2002 GMC Envoy XL SUV Consumer Reviews

Used Envoy XL for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

A Great SUV!

NCPIR8, 12/24/2008

I've had this Envoy, SLT-XL V6 since new in 8/2002, 6.5 yrs. with 115K miles. It has been great except for modulator for A/C replaced at 4yrs. Everything works fine, ride is great, carries 7 avg. sized men with room for a large cooler. Great gas mileage, 24+ highway and 17+ around town. On occasion will shift from 2wd to AWD for no reason. Mechanic has looked at twice. This has actually been in the shop less than my friend's 2002 Acura TL. I have back problems and the driver's seat is the best around for the electric adjustable lumbar support. Overall very pleased with this vehicle.

GMC Envoy XL SLT

JB14, 07/03/2004

This vehicle is excellent in winter - it's a good solid vehicle and very dependable as well as comfortable. I always had a problem with the view - some very big blind spots, which are to be expected with a bigger vehicle but, they also existed when looking for traffic when crossing a road. I'd look one second and not see anything and look again and a car would be whizzing by me. Maybe it's just the way I sat in the car but, it was also the thickness and tilt of the window as well as the oversized mirror with the Not Used OnStar stuff - a smaller rear view mirror was not an option at the time of purchase. I liked the vehicle but never got over the view

gmc envoy xl one fine vehicle

okie, 07/29/2002

Purchased XL in late June and drove on 400 mile trip one week later. The Envoy was a pleasure to drive. It is very comfortable, rides extremely smooth and quiet, gets good mileage for its size ant the DVD is a cool extra. My wife drives it daily and loves it. Only problem so far is water leaked into left rear tailight assembly. Would highly reccomend the XL.

Envoy XL SLE The best

C17 Load, 08/02/2002

My wife and I recently bought our Envoy XL SLE with the 1SJ package. I must tell all of you that this is by far and away the best SUV that I have ever bought or owned. We also tested the Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT, but it did not compare as far as ride, options for the price, and it did not seem as well built. The 1SJ package is basically all the works to include the DVD player for the kids. Well worth the money, especially if you have multiple children. Plenty of room and a dream to drive. Would not consider any other SUV for the price, room, options, or ride. Simply put, the best SUV for the price!!!

Moving along

uncleb20, 08/16/2002

I waited until GMC came out with the XL edition for the third seat capacity; however, the biggest advantage is the smoother ride that the additional wheel base offers. Exterior detail is easy on the eye and makes the truck look bigger than it is.

12345...9