MSRP Starting at

Save as much as $4,574
Select your model:
1...345678

Pros
Cons

Tight Fit

Richard Hirschi, 07/15/2019
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned 3 previous Acadia’s, I was not aware of how much they had cut the size of the vehicle, it is almost a small size SUV, Also my drivers seat is very uncomfortable, it does not have near as much movement as my previous Acadias. I am sorry I bought it and I am trying to trade it.

Tried out 2019 Acadia SLT1 but Disappointed!

Brooke, 02/16/2020
SLT-1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I own a 2012 GMC Acadia SLT1 with 23,000 miles on it and was becoming concerned over car's age even though very low mileage. I loved this vehicle so much that I was interested in purchasing another. I took a test drive in the 2019 SLT1 & was so disappointed! In 2017, GMC down-sized this SUV and I found everything so much smaller than my current model. I personally feel that GMC made a BIG mistake in making this SUV smaller. Enough so that I am looking at other model vehicles (Traverse, Atlas, etc.).

Small SUV

Michelle , 09/01/2019
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have leased the 2013 Acadia Denali and the 2016. I just leased the 2019 last week and it’s the biggest mistake I ever made! I jumped into so fast not realizing all the simple things they took away that I enjoyed so much. The front seatbelts used to be able to adjust to your size so it didn’t cross over your neck... now I deal with constantly pulling the seatbelt off my neck! The outside mirrors are no longer power, now you have to manually fold in. The knobs on dash are very cheap looking compared to my past Acadia’s. I have to agree with another review on here about the roof is so much lower that it feels like you’re driving a car. The drivers seat definitely is not what it used to be... it is now uncomfortable and much more narrow. I knew the vehicle shrunk in size but what a difference! There are also no more crossbars on top of roof. They also took away the directional signals on outside mirrors! The interior has no storage space, a very small middle console. I’m paying a lot more money for a lot less. I can’t believe I have 3 years in this! The one positive is it does drive decently.

Ad
Build Your Acadia
Select Color:
Build & PriceGMC.com

Noisy and feeling of instability

Richard Widman, 01/12/2020
SLT-2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I just had a 3 week rental, upgrading to what Avis called a 7 passenger, but this Acadia only had 6 seats. (and only 2 cup holders, so I got to clean milkshake out of the carpets). The highway noise was 67 db, about the same as my 737 flight, although shy of the 72 db Boeing 767. So conversation on the highway was out of the question. It was also very poor at resisting the cross winds of Florida I 95, and wavy roads gave a swinging or unstable sensation that my wife complained about all day. The center screen is very poor, disconnecting from car-play at random, requiring unplugging and plugging in the phones again, then finding the hidden Waze icon. With the size of the screen, they could have much more there, without searching. I'm not sure if it was a factory setting or another renter, but the doors were programed to lock as soon as the door was closed, so after opening the door for my wife, I had to unlock the driver's side again. Eventually I found how to reprogram this. On the plus side, the rear camera and approaching object warning was good. But it is an awfully big car for only 6 passengers, and very little luggage room when those last two seats are up.

1 hour

Anthony Bonnier, 02/08/2019
SLT-1 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The 2019 Acadia SLT 1 will only run parked for 1 hour. Not sure what I will do this summer as I bring the dog with me traveling and need the AC to keep the suv cool.

1...345678