2019 GMC Acadia Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $9,476
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

SO sad GMC not backing up claim of towing power

katie, 10/02/2019
SLT-2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We are very sad about this car. We needed a three row car that could tow and this one said it would tow 5000 lbs. It does not. We have even sent a letter via attorney with no help. It is sad you spend and research a car that much and the company is so big, they do not care to stand by what they say. Also, the blind spots are pretty bad, and did not get a realistic check of them having the car only 24 hours prior to buying. Trunk space is really small when third row down.

Disappointed

Jeff Johnson, 07/06/2019
SLT-2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Poor craftsmanship headliner falling off trim pieces installed wrong

My SUV

Jim Ferrante, 01/16/2019
Denali 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have had my suv for a little over a month and everything is working out great. It really is s pleasure to drive

Ad
Build Your Acadia
Build & PriceGMC.com

To complicated

esd, 03/02/2020
SLT-1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Overall a nice SUV. Back up camera not very clear, the one on my Mustang GT is 10 times better in clarity. The radio is too complex, . Did I mention NO CD PLAYER. Some college idiot must have came up with the complexity on this SUV. I'm 54 and would much rather a simple to operate car than this. Has a auto shift down when braking going down hill,hate it. Now the GOOD Average fuel economy 24-26 MPG It handles well, has good power and shifts well. It is well for setting 5, but the 3rd row seating is only for kids. Nice option is the buttons on the door handles to lock/unlock the doors. Nice leather on the dash and steering wheel. I only have 184 miles on it. Maybe in time I will get use to its complicity or ignore it. If you love all the extras, usb, bluetooth, on star, xm radio, and so on the this would be a great SUV for you. What would be awsome is if they would go back to the days where you could order a car the way you wanted, not the way the manufacturer tells you what you get. Very comfortable to ride in, I have back problems but this rides very nice. To sum up as you can tell, I HATE the radio, But from what I can tell so far everything else very good. Warning about the oil, it takes dexos oil, so make sure you use the correct stuff. I now have 3,000 miles on it. It would be more, but i perfer to drive my Santa fe over the Acadia due to its simplicity. The reason i purchased the Acadia was it had a V6 and not a little cylinder turbo.

Lemon x 2 ????

JLM, 07/22/2018
SLE-1 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Rented one of these new 2019 GMC Arcadia from a national rental car company. Nice looking vehicle on the outside. It was comfortable for the driver and passenger in the front seat. Middle row was a little tight for the kids. Where to start? Got on the highway and the thing started making this crazy loud noise - a rumble. The company had me stop at a nearby airport and switch it out. Yep - all the luggage and stuff. They gave me the exact same model and year. Only a few thousand miles difference. Got on the highway and the new one started making the same rumble. Came from somewhere under the car. Noise, vibration, and rattling. These accompanied us the entire way to the beach and back. Also, the smaller engine was horrible. It felt and sounded like it had a moped engine anytime you gave it the gas. I complained when I turn the car in and the attendant said that everyone who had rented this model Had complained about the size, power and noises.

12345...8