2019 GMC Acadia Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $9,476
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Major Breakdown, Inadequate GM Support

Mark, 05/01/2019
SLT-1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My family has been a loyal GM customer for many years. So, without reservation and excited that we purchased a new 2019 GMC Acadia SLT1. Our feelings quickly changed. With only 645 miles, it suffered a transmission failure that left us stranded 350 miles from home. When we were able to get it in for repairs the next day, they determined the problem was so severe that we needed to leave the car for a number of days before it was fixed. Needing to get home, we had no choice but to arrange for transportation and then come back later to pick up the car. While GM made the repairs under warranty, they have not done much to alleviate our concern that our new Acadia is unreliable and therefore unsafe. They also refused to reimburse us for the over $400 of out of pocket expenses we incurred as a result of the breakdown and return trip to pick up the car. Reimbursement would have been a fair thing to do if GM truly cared about supporting their products and customers. If we had it to do over again, we would never have purchased an Acadia.

Great comfortable vehicle

Alan, 08/14/2019
Denali 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My second Acadia and I really enjoy the new features. My Denali has the technology package that not only keeps me in my lane when cruising, it gives me a surround camera view when parking. Would love to have this on every vehicle. Lots of space for the family and grandkids and with all of the AC capabilities everyone stays cool and comfortable. The vehicle is great for road trips with the adaptive cruise control and handles well even in the snow.Lots of storage, plenty of legroom, even on the 3rd row,. I can not believe how much I enjoy the technology package, Being able to see a 360 view as if in a drone over the car when you park. My only problem is that I enjoy it so much, I look for it in my other cars and am disappointed.

Nice Ride

Brian, 01/28/2019
SLT-2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This Acadia SLT-2 is a nice fit in size and comfort. The LGX V 6 received Wards award for one of the 10 best engines refined and reliable 4th generation V 6. This vehicle has a nice ride and enough power to make your ride enjoyable. Its not as big as my crew cab but is a lot easier to park. I have had Suburban's , Avalanche, and this acadia works for me. My wife has taken it over

Ad
Build Your Acadia
Build & PriceGMC.com

Love It and discount rental car reviews

Get real, 02/15/2019
SLT-2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

A great value for what you get especially safety. I don't get the other reviews on this site who rented this car..who the hell rates a rental? Usually beat up and basic models.

2019 Acadia

2019 acadia, 12/19/2018
SLT-2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I love my 2019 Acadia. Best riding suv I have ever owned.

12345...8