Used 1994 Ford Mustang Convertible Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Mustang for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

LASER DREAM

BRAD, 03/21/2002
GT 2dr Convertible

A real head-turner. 8 years old and no problems. Excellent paint and soft top.

Mighty Mustang

Kevin D. Steel, 09/26/2015
GT 2dr Convertible

I bought this car new, actually drove it off the showroom floor. I now have just over 238,000 miles on it and it is still running strong. The only things I have done to it other than normal maintenance, is a new top after 13 years, (mostly garage kept) a fuel pump, and a distributor stator. What a great car! It's now over 21 years old and I hope to have it for another 21 years.

94 Mustang GT Conv.

94 Mustang Gt Conv., 12/06/2008
GT 2dr Convertible

Awesome car! Definitely the funnest car I've ever owned. It'll put you sideways before you can blink. To some people that sounds horrible, but for those who like speed it sounds great. I've found that parts are somewhat more expensive than they should be, I think it's because alot of people own Mustangs so the prices are jacked up.

1994 Ford Mustang GT Vert Triple Black

Chuk, 08/09/2002
GT 2dr Convertible

I'm 16, its my first car, it was my dads for a short time and has sat in the garage for a while only coming out for weekend drives and for upgrades i have been doing. It handles great, great pickup, lots of torque, comfy, really fun to drive i only wish it was a 5 speed.

A clasic in the making

Serge, 10/04/2002
GT 2dr Convertible

What a wonderfull car...I think it's the most aestetic model ever...but again that's just me. I love the car, it's black on black vert. Drives well, handles well and responds well to modifications due to the 5.0. I prefer the 5.0 (94~95) models to the early 4.6 (96~98). It took ford till the 99 model to wake the 4.6 up...Oh, and the leather seats are sooooo comfortable...