Used 2016 Ford Fusion Sedan Consumer Reviews - 73 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Ford Fusion Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

Ford Fustion Titanium is the car for me
By AF

2016 Ford Fusion Sedan Titanium 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I've leased this vehicle for 3 years. If my residual was not so high, I'd purchase it outright. The interior is roomy, comfy (especially on long trips) and averages 37 mph on the interstate. The trunk room is absolutely fantastic. I'd like the instrumentation to be a bit more user friendly. Other than that, I have no complaints. I'm disappointed that Ford is phasing out the Fusion Titanium. The Fusion is as small as I want to go and I'm not that keen on having a SUV again.

Almost perfect!!!
By Ray Garr

2016 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

You will be pleased with almost every aspect of this vehicle. The only thing that is not outstanding or highly rated is the acceleration from a stop or when you have to accelerate rapidly, like when merging into freeway traffic.

The Ford Fusion is a great car, value and quality.
By Jojo Stimpy

2016 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan AWD w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

After two years of owning the car I have nothing but praise for the quality and value of the Ford Fusion. On my daily commute I have never worried about getting there foutyfive mile of midwestern countryside, in comfort and security.

My Fabulous 2016 Ford Fusion SE
By James Albany

2016 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I am leasing this car & plan to purchase it at the end of the lease in January. It has been very reliable, comfortable, good fuel economy (over 30 MPG), and the technology is easy & intuitive. Good car for the family and in all kinds of Colorado weather.

2nd Fusion
By Adam

2016 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is my second fusion. I bought my last in 2014 as a 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid, with a little over 50k miles. Got amazing fuel economy until about 135k miles when the hybrid battery needed to be replaced. Never had a problem with it other than that. I researched all my car options again when I decided to replace it and purchased a 2016 SE with the 2.5 with 30k miles. I liked my old fusion, but this one is a whole different level. Much more space inside, despite not being noticeably larger outside. Much more comfortable, quieter at all speeds and nicer to drive. The trunks huge- trips to Home Depot and IKEA are no big deal at all. I am 6’4 and if the drivers seat is in my normal position, I can get out and sit directly behind it without my knees touching the back of the seat. I definitely recommend the car to anyone looking, I got the base engine due to concerns about actual fuel economy of the ecoboost engines. I’m a father of 3 and having a sporty or spirited driving experience on a daily basis jut doesn’t appeal to me. Safety and comfort are my top concerns!