Used 2016 Ford Fusion Energi Consumer Reviews - 19 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Fusion Energi model:

Electrical and programming issues
By Steve

2016 Ford Fusion Energi SE Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

At first this car was great until the brain went out. When I say brain I mean the center console navigation controls everything. It has the rear view camera,controls Bluetooth, ac unit radio so basically all the electrical components. It went out and dealership cannot repair it. My car has been in the shop three weeks now. If you want to pay for a vehicle that spends alot of time in the shop I recommend this car. If not buy a Hyundai or Kia cause they have a great warranty plan. Ford Corporate and finance we're no help at all. All you get is the run around because it's a electric vehicle and dealerships only have one technican at each facility that work on these vehicles. I'm a very frustrated and unhappy customer.

Electrical and programming issues
By Steve

2016 Ford Fusion Energi SE Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I love this car and love the fuel mileage.
By Richard Stewart

2016 Ford Fusion Energi SE Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

If you are looking for a good ride & handling and great fuel mileage buy a Ford Fusion Energi I went from $200 a month to $0 for fuel. I can pay for the car with the fuel savings. I remember 1973 when the gas companies tucked it to me,now it's my turn,what goes around comes around,I'm loving it.

Buy one!
By Cathie W

2016 Ford Fusion Energi Titanium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I really love this car. Honestly, I wanted the HOV stickers for commuting. I have owned Audis. BMWs, and Acuras. The interior of this car is every bit as good as those luxury vehicles....perhaps even better. It handles very well. Super smooth ride. I might be driving a Ford, but it looks and feels like a BMW

Do not buy an Energi
By Bill

2016 Ford Fusion Energi Titanium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

The range for EV driving is actually 10 to 12 miles per charge, much less than the advertised 20 miles per charge. There is no truck space. The climate control is bad and the windshield fogs over all the time unless you keep the defroster on the time. Other car manufacturers have better technology than the Energy. The original purchase price is very high for what you really get, and resale is terrible. Resale 2 months after purchase is about 1/2 the original price.