Used 2006 Ford Focus Consumer Reviews

Used Focus for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...34

Pros
Cons

Nice car!

mndriver4, 11/05/2012
ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I really enjoy driving this car, It's nimble and quick, visibility is the best, nicest economy car I'v ever driven. I get 32 to 34 MPG for my average with about 75% hwy. I like the way you sit high, I'ts been vary reliable 110K miles on it now. I'ts not a refined luxury car but I find it more fun to drive.

Works for me!

scott, 11/08/2006
ZX3 SE 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I just wanted to comment that I have had my Focus for about 6 months. I have had no problems with the car (knock wood). I am 6 foot 4 and weigh about 360 lbs and have had no comfort problems. As a matter of fact it is one of the most comfortable new cars I've been in lately. There is plenty of head room and my knees are not jammed into the dash or anything else. It is very fun to drive and the mileage is good.

It's an economy car

pyzik, 06/27/2012
ZX5 SES 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car back in 2009, it had 60k on it at the time. I jumped into this car from a 2002 Mercury Sable Premier that had an engine electrical problem I didn't want to pay to fix. Going from a Premier with all the bells and whistles to this is really what made this car seem less than it is. I am at 120k miles now with the only issue being shocks. All four are bad. Other than that brakes were the only other things that have needed changing. MPG for me has been 25 city and 34 highway. The car has road noise and isn't very comfortable but as I said it's an economy car. It's a little slow but handles great.

Fun & Practical

Brent, 02/05/2006
ZXW SES 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

First Impressions - The first time I drove the Ford Focus Wagon was in 2003 as a rental. I was really amazed how fun it was to drive and so eventually we needed to buy a second car and it had to be capable of long trips that allowed our new dog to come along for the drive. Second Impressions - Our new 2006 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SES is even better now that when I first drove the Focus. Not only is it extremely fun to drive, but it's fully loaded with options that some car makers don't even offer. The engine is peppy yet fuel efficient, the drive feels sporty and the visibility is perfect. Plus we can drive in comfort with leather heated seats and our dog has his own room with a view.

Focus ST 5spd Still Fun

Proud Owner, 10/12/2010
ZX4 ST 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Bought my 2006 4-door Focus ST (5 spd) in Jan, 2009. It had 6.5k mi. Now it has 44k trouble-free miles and continues to be dependable, economical, and fun. Just as tight and fun to drive now as it was 38k miles ago. 25mpg in town, 30-31mpg on highway at 70-80 mph. Has always been a great highway driver, and now with new Continental Extreme Contact DW tires, tracks like a toy slot car on the highway and just as pleasurable in town. Great combination of economy, value, reliability, and fun. Was hit from behind by Corolla while at stop light. Corolla's front end and hood was crumpled and couldn't tell Focus had been hit except for Corolla's paint on rear bumper.

12345...34