2018 Ford Flex Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Ford Flex Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Flex model:

We just bought our SECOND Flex
By Susie

2018 Ford Flex SEL 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We have owned a Flex since 2012 (bought a ‘10 with 30k Miles on it.) That one has 140k on it now and we knew we wanted another one, and got an ‘18 on a whim because it was exactly what we wanted and the incentives and financing were great. We didn’t trade the old one. We are donating it to someone who can use it for many, many more worry free miles.

Flexing in my Flex
By Shondy

2018 Ford Flex SE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

It’s a spacious car for the money. I never would have thought I’d own a ford, but here I am loving it. Mostly great review of this vehicle, couple drawbacks but they’re minor in comparison.

We Love Our Flex
By BoyMom

2018 Ford Flex SEL 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Honestly we traded in our 2014 Flex for this 2018, while I do believe the dealer screwed us a bit on pricing, I feel that ford stepped up their game, sync is amazing now and the iPhone connection is just a dream. Feels great not as smooth as our old flex, not sure why, and Im not sure why they are stating that there is worse mileage now but controls I would say are great, I've always loved the turning radius and it still has it, as well as all of the room it has. Im not sure I agree with a lot of the experts review, but it did put a damper to my excitement of getting it, wish I had never looked. And the 12volt really should be standard