Skip to main content

List Price Range

Used Fiesta for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Best car I've ever driven

jrazem, 04/26/2015
2015 Ford Fiesta ST 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I only drive fun cars. I used to drive a '06 Audi S4, my wife drives a BMW 335i with the sports package, and after reading so many glowing reviews of the Fiesta ST, I decided to give one a spin and then easily decided to replace my Subaru WRX STi. The Fiesta ST is not only better than all those cars but also far cheaper. There aren't many instances where you can replace something more expensive with something less expensive and have a better product in the end, but this is one of those times. The Fiesta ST actually does live up to its hype - it is that good. If you enjoy driving and love fun to drive cars, there is no more fun that can be had in any other car - no matter the price.

4.63 out of 5 stars

Best driver's car under 30k

12sectruck, 11/21/2014
2015 Ford Fiesta ST 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

First a little background. I am 47 yrs old. I have owned and driven many so called performance vehicle, many of which have been Fords. I still own a 2001 F-150 Lightning which I purchased in 2001 and has around 500 rwhp. I was driving a MKV GTI with stage 1 as my daily driver for the last 2 yrs. The warranty was almost up so I started looking. Since I have an hr. Commute each way to work, my main priorities were fun to drive and decent gas mileage. My price range was around 30k. My first choice was the Focus ST. Then got my car & driver mag and see the Fiesta ST received 6th place. Time for another test drive! That was all it took! A little less room but 4k cheaper and more smiles!! SOLD

5 out of 5 stars

Feels like a MUCH larger car

Ted Schmitt, 07/30/2015
2015 Ford Fiesta ST 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

First, I will preface this by saying that I traded a Miata for the Fiesta ST, so yes this car feels MUCH larger than it is. I bought the ST with the Recaro package, and I can understand how some people would say that the seats are uncomfortable, especially if the person is of larger size (I'm 5-9 and 175lbs). These seats grip you like velcro in ALL situations, especially hard cornering - try them BEFORE you buy the car. I love them, but I drive "enthusiastically". They take some getting used to in the getting in/out process and I can easily understand how some would hate them. I'm 54, and after a Miata they are really NO problem. The 6-speed manual transmission shifts like rowing a knife through honey, with very smooth clutch action although it does engage a bit close to the floor (this might change with more wear). The 8-speaker stereo does sound a bit tinny or thin on sound, but money spent with Crutchfield will fax that eventually. The exhaust note, while louder than lesser Fiestas, is not quite as "racy" as it could be given this car's mission, but that is entirely my opinion. Handling is top-notch (again, I came from a Miata), being extremely smooth and predictable. Corners can be taken at MUCH higher speeds than you think the car will handle due to the roll stability control (which can be switched off); you would swear it was rear-wheel-drive with gobs of grip. The car car has numerous safety-related add-ons, none of which I will address here - I didn't buy the car for being safe. If you're considering it, check out Ford's website or Edmunds for the list of standard safety equipment. The best thing about this car? Turbo power. The rush from the Ecoboost engine is absolutely ADDICTING. That, combined with the engine sound coming into the cabin will have you feeling and driving like you're back in high school (and I mean that is a good thing). Bottom-line, if you want some "civilized" performance while being able to carry three passengers and you want to buy a domestic car (yes, I know the Fiesta is assembled in Mexico) with top-notch quality, your search ends here.

4 out of 5 stars

Great Performance with some reliability issues.

Keppa Max, 04/12/2016
updated 10/12/2016
2015 Ford Fiesta ST 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

First off, if you're looking for affordable performance with practicality, this car is difficult to beat. The passing power of this thing will surprise you - it surely surprised me. Not of caution: 1) it's small, so don't get it if you need the space; 2) its ride is on the harder side, so beware if the roads in your area are crumbling and take it for a test drive first; 3) also test drive the Recaro package before you buy it - it doesn't work for everyone as in my case it was very uncomfortable. Biggest gripe: Reliability & Fit an finish. I try to remind myself that this is, basically, still a Fiesta econo-box, but some door gaps are wider than others, paint defects are present from factory, multiple visits to dealership for warranty work. Unacceptable for a less than 2 year old car. The big question: would I buy a new one after the current one I have has run its course? I'd say it's not likely.

1 out of 5 stars

Fiesta ST**** A Powerful Hatchback-With Drawbacks

M. Flynn, 07/13/2017
2015 Ford Fiesta ST 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Overall the Fiesta ST has served it's purpose well. It is not perfect by any standard, but it is a decent entry into the Hot Hatch market. I have put over 30,000 miles on my Fiesta ST and here is my honest review. The drive train is intoxicating. The raw torque of this engine paired with the fairly smooth 6spd manual makes it definitely feel fast. It is not a rocket ship but merging and getting around slow drivers in the fast lane is effortless. It has returned great gas mileage even with my spirited driving style. For a 1.6L it produces an amazing amount of torque. On the factory tune it make 186hp and 270ft lbs correct at 5,000 feet above sea level. Which by far puts it over Ford factory ratings. The engine is where the fun stops. The interior is economy car cheap, which is to be expected, but even if the materials are cheap, the fit and finish is cheaper. Panel gaps on the interior everywhere. I did not opt for the Recaro seat package and no sun roof and I am glad I did. The base seats are fine and acceptable for long drives. The older Sync system is a royal pain in the ass and works but with some effort. My biggest greif with the whole car is the suspensions dampening. The car is over dampened and under sprung making the drive over choppy surfaces or even simple expansion joints an annoyance. On smooth roads its great, but in most of the Continental US the roads are not smooth so it can truly test your patience in comfort. Who ever the a** Hole for engineer thought it was a great idea to firm the compression and rebound settings on the shocks was a great idea should be demoted. Only way to cure the suspension brutality is to buy a correctly dampened set of shocks from the OE (Bilstien) who originally produced the shocks and struts for Ford. Their aftermarket shocks are done correctly. I have only had two warranty issues, one being a common thing which is the Blend Door Actuator for the HVAC system and then a roof molding trim piece. Other than that the car has been put through hell and back and keeps coming back for more. If this car was not front wheel drive, I would not be selling it. Unfortunately steering with the throttle is just too much fun to ignore.

2 out of 5 stars