Used 2015 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews

Used Fiesta for Sale
Select your model:
1...234567

Pros
Cons

FUN and Sporty

David Michaels, 09/18/2015
SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Had my 2015 Feista for 7 months and very impressed. Looks small but once you get in its bigger then you think. Also was amazed at the power it had going from ramp to highway. Inside was designed with good taste and style. Why pay so much more for a bigger car when you are paying for empty space. Now I know why Europe has so many smaller cars.......there smart. The only item that I notice is that around town we get 25 MPG.

2015 Fiesta SE HB 1.0 Ecoboost 5spd

Aaron, 11/07/2016
SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I like my car. Its my first new car. It's quiet and stable on the interstate, I travel between Nashville and Memphis regularly about 3hrs each way going 78mph. The car stays at about 37mpg mixed driving and 40mpg hwy. I appreciate the stone/tan interior which has nice texture and design (not even comparable to a Nissan Versa). Visibility is good and makes the car feel roomy upfront. I have basic Sync and it works well. I love playing Pandora and switching songs/stations hands free by voice. The sound system is great if you know how to adjust it. The hatchback is the way to go when it comes to style, function, and long term value. The engine sounds strong when pushed and I think it has gusto for such a little engine. Fejita Fiesta serves her purpose in style, performance and functionality but I'm not sure about her long term quality and reliability. Negatives: The original tires only lasted 30k miles. Check the reviews online, they are horrible. The paint is very thin. If you get one used check the top of the rear spoiler at the seam, you can see bare metal. Also, check the seams around the hood for the same reason. Paint was corroding on the underside of my hood and Ford repainted it under warranty. (I checked, while waiting for an oil change, a used fiesta on the lot that was white and the bare metal was clearly visable.) The seats aren't very comfortable. I wish it came with lumbar support. The seat fabric isn't very nice to the touch either, it feels very synthetic. Also it stains fairly easy. The door armrests are disappointing as the door ones are too far forward and the center one is a little far back. The back seat is small but that's what to be expected in this class. The stick shift is kinda clunky and getting out of first can be a chore. MODS: K&N air filter, tint, new tires and premium fuel.

A quick test

Theburgh, 05/23/2016
SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I really liked the Fiesta! Deliberated for months on whether to pirchase or not, but couldn't commit to it due to the extremely limited size of the rear seats, automatic transmission quality (whether real or perceived), and the general lack of space compared to the Honda Fit and Chevrolet Sonic. I ended up purchasing the Chevy, with the Turbo engine option, and have been very happy with it.

Great car in the manual transmission!

FreeSpirit, 09/04/2019
Titanium 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Peppy, fun to drive and reliable. Bought mine used from original owner who put 71,700 miles with nothing but regular servicing done throughout ownership. No problems at all. Plus, the car is comfortable and has more room than one would think. Maybe not so much in the back seat but the hatch area is roomy and the front seats are roomy. I love driving this car. I look for reasons to drive it ; ) But I don't want to put too many miles on it because car makers are doing away with the reliable and enjoyable manual transmissions in favor of the much less reliable and extremely expensive to replace CVT tranmissions (Continually Variable Transmission) under the guise of "better fuel efficiency" by about 2 or 3 miles per gallon. And after 50-100k miles (if you are lucky) the CVT will break and you will have to fork out $4000 to replace it. So much for the govt endorsed "fuel efficiency". Planned obsolescence at it's finest !! I want to drive this Fiesta 5 speed lightly and keep it for a VERY LONG time.

Nice car

Edgar, 06/23/2018
ST 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Initial cost