Used 2015 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews

Used Fiesta for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Worst car I ever owned

Andrey, 02/24/2017
Titanium 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Make yourself a favor - Don't Buy Ford Fiesta. Transmission was replaced twice for short period of time. After that I sold the car. Person who purchased this car 6 months later has same problem and again Transmission....

Fiesta ST**** A Powerful Hatchback-With Drawbacks

M. Flynn, 07/13/2017
ST 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Overall the Fiesta ST has served it's purpose well. It is not perfect by any standard, but it is a decent entry into the Hot Hatch market. I have put over 30,000 miles on my Fiesta ST and here is my honest review. The drive train is intoxicating. The raw torque of this engine paired with the fairly smooth 6spd manual makes it definitely feel fast. It is not a rocket ship but merging and getting around slow drivers in the fast lane is effortless. It has returned great gas mileage even with my spirited driving style. For a 1.6L it produces an amazing amount of torque. On the factory tune it make 186hp and 270ft lbs correct at 5,000 feet above sea level. Which by far puts it over Ford factory ratings. The engine is where the fun stops. The interior is economy car cheap, which is to be expected, but even if the materials are cheap, the fit and finish is cheaper. Panel gaps on the interior everywhere. I did not opt for the Recaro seat package and no sun roof and I am glad I did. The base seats are fine and acceptable for long drives. The older Sync system is a royal pain in the ass and works but with some effort. My biggest greif with the whole car is the suspensions dampening. The car is over dampened and under sprung making the drive over choppy surfaces or even simple expansion joints an annoyance. On smooth roads its great, but in most of the Continental US the roads are not smooth so it can truly test your patience in comfort. Who ever the a** Hole for engineer thought it was a great idea to firm the compression and rebound settings on the shocks was a great idea should be demoted. Only way to cure the suspension brutality is to buy a correctly dampened set of shocks from the OE (Bilstien) who originally produced the shocks and struts for Ford. Their aftermarket shocks are done correctly. I have only had two warranty issues, one being a common thing which is the Blend Door Actuator for the HVAC system and then a roof molding trim piece. Other than that the car has been put through hell and back and keeps coming back for more. If this car was not front wheel drive, I would not be selling it. Unfortunately steering with the throttle is just too much fun to ignore.

MY FORD FIESTA

Tigertug, 02/21/2018
S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The car has performed well, but I had to replace the passenger seat belt, and recently the check engine light came on,,,The car's reliability may be poor. Update: Since the repairs earlier mentioned, the car has been reliable.

I love my Fiesta Titanium!

Janice, 02/12/2018
Titanium 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my Fiesta Titanium brand new in August of 2014. It's loaded with goodies you would never expect on a subcompact car. Mine has everything but a sunroof, just because they annoy me. I've read that other people have had trouble with the Sync, but mine starts up automatically when I start the car. One of the best things about this car is the headroom. I'm tall, and my head scrapes the roof of most subcompacts. Not my car - there's plenty of clearance. The front seats are roomy and comfortable. I rarely have anybody in the back seat, but while they aren't made for your average NBA player, they'll do for short trips with short people. When I put the back seats down, I am amazed at how much cargo I can cram in there. I once got a complete patio set back there. But someone who needs lots of room for people and cargo is looking at the wrong kind of car. What I love about my Fiesta Titanium is the inside feels like a luxury car, the outside is sporty, it's absolutely reliable, and a blast to drive. I've always leased cars in the past, but it was love at first test drive with this baby, so I bought it. The styling is still equivalent to new cars, in fact mine still looks better!

Suspension horrible

Me, 04/01/2019
SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Even the ford dealer in ridgecrest ca hates this model.unreliable

12345...7