Used 2015 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews

Used Fiesta for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Loving my car

Tabby, 03/15/2017
SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I needed something with great fuel economy and reliability. My Fiesta averages 36mpg and takes curves like it's second nature. Driving is so smooth and easy to manage. Back seats and back hatch are not the roomiest, but I am not one that needs lots of room. However, if you need room this would not be the car for you. Only trouble I have had is getting Sync to connect to my phone using voice activation. If I manually call on my cell it will connect. Overall, I would definitely recommend a Ford Fiesta!

Great Car

Paul Newman, 04/03/2018
ST 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Remember, the ST is a car of sport and performance - a driver’s car. It’s fast, nimble, and reliable! Great value.

Hardly ever left the shop...

Disappointed, 07/17/2018
SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This review is based on owning the car for 3 years and 32k miles. Needless to say, I had so many quality issues that I did not feel comfortable owning the car past the warranty expiration and sold it a week after the warranty expired. It had countless issues, and overall I have spent at least 6 months of my total ownership driving the car with an issue, in the shop, or attempting to get the dealership to fix the issue multiple times. I have owned Fords my whole life and everyone in my family has only owned Ford products, and this is by far the worst vehicle Ford makes. A summary of the issues I had are: (1) The first week of ownership, the dashboard did not line up with trim pieces, and couldn't be fixed. When peering at the top of the dashboard, you could see the a/c vent hoses through the gaps. The carpet covering the trunk was loose and flapped around. The first time I laid the rear seats down, the entire seat cover ripped and ruined the cushion, requiring a full replacement of the rear seats. (2) The driver's side tweeter speaker was replaced twice and was failing again when I sold it. (3) The passenger seat squeaked in turns and required full replacement. (4) Volume knob on the infotainment system stopped working and constantly turned down the volume. (5) Trim pieces under the dashboard fell out. (6) The trim on the outside passenger window came loose and ruined the laminate that makes the window trim matte finish. Took 3 months and 4 trips to the dealer to properly fix. (7) The driver's seat was discolored and was beginning to rip. Luckily, I avoided the major transmission issues that plague the PowerShift transmission, and I never had any mechanical issues, but interior quality was so bad, I was afraid to continue owning the car! MPG and low fuel costs were a high point, on road trips I managed almost 50MPG! The Bluetooth was also extremely quick to connect and always worked the way it should. Because of this car, I don't think I could ever own a Ford again, which is just so unfortunate for someone who loved the brand and their products.

Ford definitely lied to me about this car

Andy, 03/08/2019
SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Ford knew that this car had a transmission issue that was faulty. They sold it to me anyways without saying a word. The transmission in the automatic vs is up in faulty since the 2011 model.

Deroyadams

deroyadams, 06/18/2015
S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I had this for two months and love it. It feels comfortable driving it. Love the rims love the seats. The inside front big. Love the grill and color

12345...7