Skip to main content
$40,960

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your trim:
12345...8

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2022 F-350 Super Duty, so we've included reviews for other years of the F-350 Super Duty since its last redesign.

5th wheel hauler

Mel, 11/18/2018
2019 Ford F-350 Super Duty King Ranch 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I traded in a 2015 F350 King Ranch for the 2019 F350 and so far I love it. I hated the doors and front end on the 15 but Fords new body style has overcome all that. The doors shut like a luxury car. Front end and frame are solid. I really like the new cab design, more room than I was expecting. The Ford 5th wheel hitch is exceptional and quite, no movement and takes up less room. Overall very happy with the new truck.

5 out of 5 stars

Great truck for hauling large trailers

Cory, 06/08/2020
updated 12/15/2021
2020 Ford F-350 Super Duty King Ranch 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 10A)

Very impressed with the comfort and capabilities of my truck. Pulls my 42’ 16k fifth wheel like there’s nothing there.

Huge leap forward comparible to 1999

Swillardo, 01/07/2017
2017 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is absolutely the finest pickup I have ever sat in, drove, or used. It rides better than my 99, 02, 03, and 13. It is quieter than all of them, gets better mileage than all of them, and would run circles around all of them in terms of power, acceleration, and towing. The interior is freakishly well though out, Sync 3 finally has Ford in the infotainment game, and they have even made the seats more comfortable. The visibility out of the cab is amazing, and the supplemental cab heater produces more heat more quickly than the last generation. There just isn't a place where they haven't improved this truck. This is the same leap forward that I felt when I bought my 1999 F250. Ford may take awhile to do a ground up redesign, but when they do it, they go big and all-in. There is only one downside and that is price. I paid invoice for mine and that was pretty close to $66,000. My 13 with similar equipment was about $56,000 at invoice. $10 K in 4 years is nothing to sneeze at. The day is coming soon where I won't be able to afford to buy them any longer, That will be a sad day. But do I think it was worth the jump? Absolutely. The 2017 is $10K better than the 13 if you can come up with the coin for it. Trust me and go drive one.

4 out of 5 stars

It's one big [non-permissible content removed]!

RN/Farmer, 11/09/2018
2018 Ford F-350 Super Duty Limited 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.7L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

2018 F-350 XLT 6.7L SRW super crew with 8" bed purchased 6/28/18. First, this thing tows like a beast! When merging into traffic give the turbos a few seconds to spin up to get huge amounts of torque you can feel. I have used the truck on the farm to pull three fallen red oak trees at the same time all chained together out of my field (the tractor is having some software issues go figure), the truck did this in 4x4 low and at about 1600-1800 rpm and the motor didn't sound like it was working very hard. As for MPG's pulling my gooseneck loaded with a trailer depending on terrain (hilly or flat) the mpg's can range between 9-11mpg according to the fuel trip computer. The truck slows equally as well the brakes are nice and strong and the engine brake does a great job of controlling the truck's speed downhill while being pushed by a gooseneck trailer loaded down with a tractor with software problems. The interior is not bad everything I would expect in a basic work truck just with a whole bunch of room inside. Best thing is so much leg room the grandkids in the back seat their muddy boots can't reach the back of my seat, again it's an XLT I didn't need platinum or Limited too fancy for me for what I use the truck for that being said the interior appointments were not lacking for me. The rear view camera is really helpful hooking up the trailer and also for figuring out how close I am to hitting the barn door. The fuel tank holds 48gal of diesel at $3.29/gal from a 1/4 tank it costs $107 to fill up that's a consideration, lucky for me I can write off fuel costs. It's a tall and long truck so parking up close at Wal-Mart is a no go but you will get plenty of exercise walking from the far end of the lot since the truck's length takes up about 3-4 feet of the space behind it or in front depending on how you park. The height is a bonus as you gives you good 360 view of your surroundings. Payload I had a full pallet of fencing timbers made of locust and the truck squatted a few inches but didn't bottom out. The aluminum bed is holding up pretty well the ford bed coating is pretty tough I use a piece of 4x8 plywood to keep dings to a minimum. the truck is comfortable and so far reliable. I have no intentions of modifying anything in the powertrain or suspension because the price of trucks nowadays I want this thing to be around for a longtime so I wont have to make another monthly payment equivalent to a monthly small house payment. I use a beater f-150 to do a lot of running around town to get parts for the machines

4 out of 5 stars

Unlimited power and crazy acceleration

Brian, 08/18/2020
2020 Ford F-350 Super Duty Platinum 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 10A)

Upgrading from a 2012KR 6.7 to a new Platinum 6.7 has been a very pleasant experience, the new 2020 is much more planted on the road unless you hit a series of large bumps in the road, the adaptive steering makes highway speeds much safer and adaptive cruise and Blind spot detection are useful additions (although BLIS doesn't work on goose-necks) This thing is dangerously fast, avoiding tickets will be a problem, mostly because the noise is so much less than the older trucks and its much more solid feeling at speed. Interior is improved over the 2012, but the real difference is the electronics, phone pairs effortlessly, navigation and ford compatible apps work well enough (although the fordpass app itself is pretty awful) android auto works well and i spend most of my time there. A nice feature I didn't expect to use, but have, is the WiFi hot spot, I enabled it in the truck and it has much better reception than my phone, so even in some otherwise poor reception areas I can still get calls using Voice over WiFi on my S20+ The downside to this behemoth with a 3500lb load capacity is the brakes, both the engine brake and the disc brakes aren't really up to par with the engine.. you could find yourself at the top of a hill that will be very difficult to get down. I've not had any personal problems halting this thing, but it does take a while and riding the engine brake down mountain roads isn't always enough, meaning the brakes may be over temperature at the bottom of the grapevine in LA for example. Four stars only because of the "at max" braking concerns, but still the best 2020 truck available, 5* would be easy with some simple upgrades.

12345...8