MSRP Starting at
$85,105

Save as much as $3,887
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Monster of a truck!

AK Man F350, 11/03/2020
Limited 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (6.7L 8cyl Turbodiesel 10A)

I have previously had a 2016 F350 with the 6.2l as well as a 2019 F150. I traded back into the Super Duty segment with the new 2020 F350 Lariat 6.7l Diesel engine. Running two months in and overall no issues. Averaging 17.9 mpg using #1 diesel during winter months here with mixed hwy/city driving. This truck has more power than most people need but its nice knowing it’s there. The torque is just astounding. With the Lariat level, I feel overall quality of interior is excellent and I enjoy all of the technology features that have come out in recent years. I don’t know how I lived without adaptive cruise control. The overall look of the truck is top notch and I feel stands above the rest of the competition. Interior could be improved but overall is very nice. Definitely love my super duty.

TOP OF THE LINE.... PERIOD

Pat, 11/16/2020
Limited 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.7L 8cyl Turbodiesel 10A)

The Lariat 6.7 Diesel loaded has it all. Anyone who finds fault ? Probably can't afford it. The list regarding everything this ride has is too long. From working hard, looking great, to driving to your favorite restaurant. All the tech.& luxury you could ever want, & back to your work-site.

F350 Super Duty Diesel

Scott Mc, 11/29/2020
Limited 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.7L 8cyl Turbodiesel 10A)

This is a sharp f350 Super Duty Diesel, rides fantastic, quieter than I was expecting.

Ad