MSRP Starting at

Save as much as $3,626
Select your model:

Don’t buy a 2020 F-250 6.2 xlt 4x4

Moseley, 03/12/2021
XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

2020 F-250 xlt 4x4 6.2 gas has a driveline issue where at low speeds and slow stops it clunks and surges. Also under a slight load the driveline has a gear growling noise around 3rd gear. My truck spent 2.5 months at the dealership before I received a call that said all of these issues are normal we have another truck doing the same thing. So I drove it and yes it was making the same noises. When I pulled back into the dealership with the comparable truck I was told to park it up front the man was there to buy it. I asked to speak with him that’s when the service manager and driveline technician grumbled they didn’t want me to speak with him. So these trucks are knowingly being sold by Ford and your local dealerships with these issues and no fix. I was personally taken advantage of and the man with the comparable truck by Akins Ford in Winder Ga.

Great Truck & Great Looking

James Victor, 09/23/2020
XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

The F250 XLT costs the same as well equipped F150 but it's so much bigger. I've had F150s for years and this F250 dwarfs them all.

Custom Black Widow F-250

JuanL, 11/19/2020
Lariat 4dr Crew Cab SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Loved all the upgrades made to this custom truck at dealership.

Ad
Build Your Ford F-250 Super Duty XL
At a Glance:
  • 9 Colors
  • 2 Trims
  • $34,230starting MSRP

Death Wobble is a free option

ShakenUp, 05/03/2021
XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Drove a 2020 F250 XLT off the lot and before I even got 5 miles from the dealership I thought the front end was going to rip off. These trucks are extremely dangerous and uncomfortable. Transmission is pathetic,hunts and hops all over the place. Ford service dept literally said we don't know how to remedy death wobble but would I give a good review if they paid for a spray in bedliner. Ford needs to do some R and D instead of making their customers do it. Horrible truck.