Used 2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty SuperCab Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty SuperCab Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-250 Super Duty model:

You get what you pay for.
By mark lanier

2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty SuperCab XLT 4dr SuperCab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Multi-purpose vehicle for a individual or family. A very sound vehicle that has no blind spots, plenty of storage and comfort. It's getting 17.5 > 20 mpg @ 65 / 55. Heavy vehicle that hugs the road with a back up camera for parking or trailering. Diesel engine and instrumentation makes me feel this vehicle will be on the road a lot longer then most vehicles. Looked at the re-sale value of used diesel and these have a great re-sale value with over 100K miles. I had a SUV that was towing a 3900lbs travel trailer, it was a constant struggle. No problem with this vehicle. Overall a great vehicle for multiple purposes - it's a bit long so parking in town is a issue, but with the back up camera you can get within inches.

It's growing on me.
By Lawrence Whitmire

2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty SuperCab XLT 4dr SuperCab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Have owned this truck for almost two years now. It has just over 19K in mileage and has performed flawlessly. I did end up having to put a 8.5' V-Plow on it to remove heavy snow from my 500' driveway. Also had to add new set of tires, since the stock tires didn't provide any traction in slippery conditions.

Great Ford as usual
By Carl Miles

2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty SuperCab XLT 4dr SuperCab LB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Great truck, Might have a few to many gagets but they seem to work very well. The locking rear axel is probably the best upgrade.

Great truck
By Dan

2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty SuperCab XL 4dr SuperCab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I got this in December and already have 5,000 miles on it, no problems, I plow with it, its made me money, and I love this truck. Beautiful looking and driving.
The only things I am not a fan of are the 9.9 mileage I get, and the fact that there is zero room for tools, papers and other things that I need as a business owner. Also, I really wish that Ford would extend their warrantee, as Ill be out in 2 years. I paid $37,000 with an 8 foot Fisher plow