Used 2005 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews - 126 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

270,000 + miles
By Tina L Dampier

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased my truck brand new in 2005 with 11 miles on it. I immediately took it back to dealer for cooling (AC) issue. After about the 3rd time I was told that the 2005 truck had a design flaw in the A/C system. I have had everything you can do to it to make it cool better. I am still driving this truck today and still have the same issue. Other than that, this has been a FANTASTIC truck. I will always buy a truck, it will always be a FORD and it will always be from Bartow Ford in Central Florida.

Pricing
By Joe Williams

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

For year and mileage the price was steep, I realized in the south this is the case when you buy a used truck. The dealership did not honor the price from edmonds,they claim they were not aware of price break but they did show me what they had invested in the truck it was a fair deal but not the price that attracted me.

Great Truck !!!
By Philip Graber

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

You wont go wrong!!!

Ford 150
By Nicko

Great truck plenty of room

11 Years Together
By LDrake

Great truck. Smooth ride, very dependable, has held up very well even if it's to long to fit in my garage. Have had a few minor issues, but nothing serious. My truck has bern used in all capacities, construction, towing, mountains, beaches, commuting and kid hauling. Ford makes a good product. Downside is mpg...I average 16 but drive on the highway a lot....otherwise 11-12 in town. But it's a big vehicle with a 5.4 Triton...it's not an economy car!