MSRP Starting at
$48,990

Save as much as $6,519
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Great car for the family

mt28, 10/15/2020
MAX Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

Last year we went on two vacations and on the first one we rented a Chevy Suburban and on the second one we rented a Ford Expedition MAX. We initially wanted the Suburban RST for its 420HP engine, but we also needed it to have 8 seats. In short, we couldn't find a 8 seater suburban within 300 miles of us so we went with the Ford Expedition MAX Platinum. It is perfect for going off-road to campsites and the 400HP engine is very powerful, and the transmission is so smooth shifting that you never notice the shifts. The 3rd row has lots of legroom, even for adults. The massage seats are very nice and comfortable, and we love the Apple Carplay feature. The 12 speaker sound system is amazing as well. The only thing I don't like is that the rear seat movie screens are very difficult to use. you have to pair them through the car's Bluetooth connection which is very annoying, but it works.

Keep Coming Back

Doug Marks, 12/05/2020
Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

Love this truck. Have owned Expeditions since '98. Ordered this new 2018 Expy and it's been a pleasure for the last 2 years. Loved everything about the redesign. Was slightly worried about buying the first year of a complete re-design, but have had zero problems. I miss the growl of my previous V8 but the performance of the turbo V6 has really surprised me. Feels like same or more power than previous V8 Expy - no doubt due to turbo and lighter aluminum parts. Technology is well done and connectivity (phone and CarPlay) is seamless. Ride is beautiful and it actually does MUCH better on mpg (avg 19-20) than my previous Expy (avg 16-17). On a highway trip, I've gotten as much as 24mpg! Just for variety, I was considering trying out the Tahoe now that they FINALLY got an independent rear...but probably not. Overall I love this truck. Dealer told me next redesign probably won't be til '23 or '24 so I'm considering a leftover '20 or a new '21 to tide me over. I don't think you'll be disappointed!

Blue Beauty

Randall Hansen, 12/24/2020
MAX Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

Hands down, the best SUV I have ever owned

• 9 Trims
  • $49,025starting MSRP

Great ride

Mark , 02/02/2021
MAX Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

When you have back pain it is hard to find a smooth riding vehicle. All makers go for sport handling and performance. Finding a ride that is smooth still takes wheelbase and weight, add to that the exceptional stability control found in this suv means that you get the ride but it doesn’t handle like a rhinoceros on a wet clay bank.

Tahoe fan that went back to the 2020 Expedition XL

Chad, 01/01/2021
XLT 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

Just bought a new 2020 Expedition XLT after owning a 2008 Tahoe XLT and 1999 For Expedition. We drove a 2021 Chevy Tahoe, which was nice and feels just like the older Tahoes, no surprises but inside isn't a wow factor. The Ford Expedition delivers more room and value for the money. The Tahoe drives very smooth but tye new Expedition is very smooth and solid drive too. The Expedition interior edges out the 2021 Tahoe. The styling of the Expedition is the best of all generations. The V-6 feels just as powerful as the V-8's. That surprised me. No cons for the Expedition in my opinion.