MSRP Starting at
$19,995

Save as much as $206
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Cute Car but not Worth the Price Tag

Jake , 07/13/2021
Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

This car does have laggy speed acceleration and limited cargo room. The infotainment is easy to use with little to no glitches. I love all the latest tech it has to offer, and the quality on the rear view camera is amazing! Overall I probably wouldn’t recommend this car because acceleration is laggy. In my opinion, the sticker price is high and for that price I miss well upgrade to a car that is more Roomy and provides better acceleration.

Cute Car But No Spare Tire

APinson, 06/19/2021
SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

The Ecosport does not come with a spare tire. Ford Pass was of at little help when we had a flat tire. They sent put a wrecker at our expense. I guess most people don't change tires anymore.

A Fun and sporty around town car.

Wendy R. , 06/19/2021
S 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I love my eco sport. I have the 2021 in gray exterior tan interior. Driving is easy and sporty. Great for in town, school, work, shopping. I have driven several 4 to 6 hour road trips, vehicle is very comfortable. It’s drawback on highway driving is the engine power, it struggles through the mountains, but not enough to be a problem. This car is really made for town driving and has a lot of storage space for errands, etc. the seats fold down completely. Gas mileage is a bit low for such a small car. Loved the price (bought new), and driving it is just fun. Very satisfied with this car.

Ad
  • $19,995starting MSRP

Great Little SUV!

Patrick66, 05/15/2021
S 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

For the money, it's a decent SUV! I got the 2021 Ford Ecosport S 4WD, version! It has all that I need,...to get to work and back! The wife has the top-of-the-line, Titanium edition! Her's is a 2019 rendition,...bought new! That's the overall, BEST one,...especially for towing, and trips!

Love my new car

Marjorie Arends , 05/28/2021
S 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I love my new Ecosport, all of the features are awesome