Used 2006 Ferrari F430 Convertible Consumer Reviews - 6 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Ferrari F430 Convertible Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F430 model:

One of the best cars I have ever driven!
By phil

2006 Ferrari F430 Convertible Spider F1 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6AM)

This car is awesome. Its my 1st year owning it and I have to tell you there is nothing that can compare to this ferrari. Just the name and model says it all!

F1 Ferrari F430
By F1Guy

2006 Ferrari F430 Convertible Spider F1 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6AM)

Have owned 50-60 autos in my lifetime; many of the higher end types. The F430 beats them all, hands down. This car has it all; style, presence, speed, quickness, a wonderful, yet sporty ride and a great (F1) tranny. It is the best overall balance of sporting and stylistic ride and handling I have ever owned. It costs more than many houses, but if you love to drive, and appreciate fine automobiles, this is the top of the heap. The sound of the car, either at idle or WOT, will sell you on it, even if nothing else does! Do it if you can...you won't be disappointed.

Style, overall ride and handling, speed, sound and fits like a glove.

Improve mpg. Gain more hp in the coming years. Find a way to install glass rear window.

Ferrari 430 Spyder Coupe
By ferraridrew

2006 Ferrari F430 Convertible Spider 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6M)

This car is good. It's very fast, agile, cool looking, and makes me as popular as a 17 year old. I purchased it in North Carolina.

The shifter.

Improve the gas mileage.

WOW!
By F.SALA

2006 Ferrari F430 Convertible Spider 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6M)

I love my F430 Spider. It is by far the best Ferrari I've ever driven and owned. It is as smooth as a luxury car and handles like it's on railroad tracks. When you drive this car at full pedal to the metal the sound is out of this world. The best feature: no more timing belt and valve ajustments services. I'm going for another ride, caio!

The 6-speed manual transmission, great looks, good smelling leather interior, and exhaust sound.

None

F430 Spider F1
By Ernesto

2006 Ferrari F430 Convertible Spider F1 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6AM)

After I had experienced the Ferrari Testarossa in 1999 I also purchased the Maserati Spider 2002 as a companion. Then one day I noticed the F430 in the lot at the dealer while picking up the Maserati after service. I fell in love with this new Ferrari car. I had to go and purchased it the following week and I have no regrets since. It is a blast of fun, expecially when driving thru a tunnel, the experience and feeling is the same as if I was driving a Formula One. The shifting of gears is so quick and the engine responds immediately, the noise is phenomenal. The acceleration is exhilarating. This is the best car in my stable.

F1 gear shift is unique. This car is the best of Italian art and engineering. It beats Porsche by a mile in style. It is also a true girl magnet.

No improvement required here. The car is a work of art.