Used 1997 Eagle Vision Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Vision for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Great Full Size Sedan

thiel433, 01/11/2004
TSi 4dr Sedan

This full size sedan has been nothing short of a stellar vehicle. I have literally traveled all over the country from coast to coast with the car and it has been a champion over time. Not to mention, I have gotten some great looks for its style and looks. Definitely a great buy!!

4.63 out of 5 stars

70K and Bullet proof

hockhog203, 01/26/2004
ESi 4dr Sedan

Bought this car as a leftover in 1998 for $16,000. 3.5 motor has plenty of power. Car handles great! Soft ride, great control Repair costs have totalled about $100 since brand new. A little rough on the front rotors, 2 sets in 60k. Holds 5 people in comfort. Would buy this car again in a heartbeat.

4.38 out of 5 stars

If you can find one... buy it!

Decoy72, 02/22/2004
TSi 4dr Sedan

This car is great car in almost every area ecept for city gas mileage. Once it hits the highway you can expect around 30 - 35 mpg. Other than that one issue, I love mine. Lots of power, great looks, low maintenance costs and every feature imaginable for a car of this class.

4.75 out of 5 stars

Better than a Timex

brian, 09/02/2006
ESi 4dr Sedan

I bought this car when it had 83,000 miles on it and it was 5 years old. I feel it is the most reliable car I have ever owned. 202,000 miles with regular maintenance. It does wear out front rotors quickly, I've replaced them 3 times. The only repair I have made is a new serpentine belt and a radiator. A/C has a slow leak but its nearly 10 years old. I love this car, it accelerates well, rides smooth and has plenty of interior room.