2015 Dodge Dart Sedan Consumer Reviews - 20 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Dodge Dart Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Dart model:

#2015DODGEDARTSXT
By Frank Eckert

2015 Dodge Dart Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

The dodge dart sxt is a fun sporty,eye catcher sedan.great sound system.the Bluetooth connect is awesome,hands free is great.This sedan just loves the curves in road,it hangs tight.I'm pleased with my purchase of a Dodge Dart 2015 SXT,with only 3700 miles on it. [non-permissible content removed]

I LOVE THIS CAR
By cmcl3m0r3

2015 Dodge Dart Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I am writing this review after owning the car for over 6 months. Also just found out Dodge is discontinuing this car. Which to me, is very sad. I bought this car as a daily driver (parking my 09 Challenger RT). I was amazed by the features, feel, tech, acceleration, looks...pretty much everything about this car. I have NO idea why it is getting such a bad wrap. I get compliments on it all the time (just as much as my Challenger). I am a 6ft 1 guy, and they seats are very comfortable to me. I also have 3 children, and they fit in the car fine. Trunk space is awesome. I have the 2.4L SXT with everything minus the leather. Black 18inch alloys, and the car is Dark Grey.

Buying this car is like rolling the dice!
By Very concerned father

2015 Dodge Dart Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I am writing this on behalf of my son who just bought a new Dodge Dart. He has owned it for 3 months and it has been in 2 Dodge dealerships service departments for approximately 2 of the 3 months. The engine will randomly shut off while in motion. I could not believe this until I googled the problem and read several of the online blogs. There are numerous Dart owners who's engine just shuts off. When the car gets low on oil the engine shuts off, except the engine has plenty of oil. Is it an electrical problem? NO ONE KNOWS!!!

Do not buy this car!!! I am going to help my son get rid of this car. Someone is going to get killed!

Recently rented this car for two weeks
By Rhonda Z

2015 Dodge Dart Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I rented this car for two weeks. I thought the seats were very comfortable, and it was easy to get in and out of the car. Overall I was quite impressed with the car. It was spacious, the trunk held all of my and my daughter's luggage with room to spare. And our luggage tests the limits of the checked and carry-on dimensions. The controls were simple and easy to figure out, the mirrors were easily adjustable, and the ride was smooth. The car was not afraid to go very fast on the highway. I was shocked to see how fast I was going (over 100) at one point because it was gliding over the road so smoothly. I had to set the cruise control to keep myself in check. The only negative things I can say is that it is slow to respond if you want to rapidly increase your speed. But for a four cylinder it is more than acceptable. And the car has such a low clearance that it kept scraping on the pavement. I live in the Rockies and no matter how slow I entered and exited my driveway, it scraped. And no matter how slow I creeped through intersections in neighborhoods, it scraped.

Solid Car with Alpha DNA
By Russ Furchner

2015 Dodge Dart Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

In the sea of compact sedans, the Dart GT stands out. It's very nice to look at, definitely not your cookie-cutter import. I honestly don't understand the criticism of the car in general. The car never feels under powered, the shifts are crisp and positive. The handling and brakes are very good for a front wheel drive car. My only complaint was the OEM tires which were overly harsh and really a poor match for this chassis. Once replaced, you now have a firm riding, quite and comfortable car, but not harsh or jarring. What you have is a quick, sharp and fun drive that is inexpensive to own and operate. Good value for money.