Used 2018 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack Consumer Reviews

$42,990

Used Challenger for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

The Four Wheel "Fountain of Youth"

Paul Jaeger, 06/11/2018
R/T Scat Pack 2dr Coupe (6.4L 8cyl 6M)

When I drive this car, I feel 30 years younger. I still look like an old fart......but boy do I feel good !!!!

Last True Muscle Car

Jason, 10/03/2018
R/T Scat Pack 2dr Coupe (6.4L 8cyl 6M)

I've wanted a Challenger since '08. Finally bought an '18 Scat Pack 8 speed auto. The car is powerful, strong brakes and a blast to drive. F8 green combined with the body style is an attention grabber. Fuel mileage is down, but this being my 4th Hemi, they take a few 1000 miles to loosen up and return the best MPG. I have seen close to advertised on the highway. Part of the problem is my love of the skinny pedal on the right. Interior is very comfy. I have a 16 and 14 year old who are 5'10" and 5'8". They have no complaints about the rear seats. When needed the 4-piston Brembo brakes reel the heavy machine down in a hurry. All 4 of my Mopar vehicles have proven reliable and trouble free.

Dream car

Roger Dodger, 12/30/2018
R/T Scat Pack 2dr Coupe (6.4L 8cyl 6M)

This is a fun car. lt is the one I've wanted since the 70s. Do this for yourself, make yourself happy. You won't be disappointed.

We make excuses to drive it we love it so much!

Mike63, 02/28/2019
R/T Scat Pack 2dr Coupe (6.4L 8cyl 6M)

We bought our Black Scat Pack with the gorgeous red leather interior. Ours has the automatic, but only the manual is listed in the drop down menu. The 8-speed ZF automatic shifts crisp and quick whether you use the paddle shifters or just let the trans shift on its own. We have put almost 12,000 miles on it so far, drove it from Indiana to California and back and it was comfortable on long stretches of highway and powerful enough to get us up the steepest mountain roads, often without needing to downshift--there's just that much torque. Ours has the heated and cooled seats and heated steering wheel, which work perfectly. We also have the blind spot monitoring, adaptive cruise control and collision warning, all of which give you a feeling of safety. But the best part is the sound of that glorious exhaust note and the feeling that you are in a serious car that has true retro styling and feels like what you would expect a 1971 Challenger to feel like with modern tech and amenities. With the cylinder deactivation we managed 29.8 mpg on one stretch through Arizona and California, which is phenomenal for a 485 horsepower vehicle this size. We had originally planned to get a much larger SUV whose 6-cylinder returned mileage numbers similar to that, but the Challenger was just too much fun to pass up. So far we have had zero problems. The only downside is that the automatic climate control doesn't blow heat through the top dash vents like we are used to in our other car, but it's not really necessary with the heated steering wheel and you can always set it to bi-level manually. Keep in mind the V8s are rear wheel drive only and absolutely vulnerable on snow and ice, so if you must drive in winter get a good set of winter tires, not all-season. You will need the extra grip. The car's torque vectoring and other stability control equipment keep things from getting too scary, but winter tires will always work better. Also, be prepared to answer lots of questions because this car is seriously admired everywhere we go. It's not the car for you if you don't like attention.

2018 billet silver scat pack 8 spd auto

A king , 09/17/2019
R/T Scat Pack 2dr Coupe (6.4L 8cyl 6M)

Have 2462 mi on the car and it’s two months old. !!! To be honest I wanted a Ford Mustang gt350. Test drove a 2018 gt350 and it felt so compact. Power out the ass but too small for me. Test drive the challenger scat pack and it grew on me went back and bought it. From the factory plenty of power just under 400 rwhp from driveline loss. But still there. The brembo brakes are phenomenal for 4 piston calipers. Will [non-permissible content removed] when needed I’ve already done upgrades cai , looks lingtubes header and high flow catted mid pipes sent out by a borla atak series cat back. Also purchased the diablosport pcm and trinity tuner and level 2 tune from hhp. So far so good sorry went on a rant. But overall very pleased with the original purchase but I’m not one to leave things as they are.