Used 2015 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Consumer Reviews - 16 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:

Love my minivans!
By Sharon

2015 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring-L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We are on our fifth Chrysler Corporation mini van and I would say they have all been winners. We moved up in years, the only reason we’ve had that many. The store and go seating is wonderful and I have moved nearly my whole household using one, except the larger items. I’m completely satisfied with my 2015. It does everything I need and handles beautifully.

Best Vehicle Ever
By Bill Reichert

2015 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring-L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this van new in October 2015 and have now have 22,500 trouble free miles on it. I get 19 mpg around town and 25 mpg on the interstate. Vehicle is very comfortable and has plenty of space for anything you can imagine. This van has cross path detection which is my most favorite feature when backing out from parking spaces. Also blind spot warning indicators on the mirrors along with an audible warning also. Stow and go seating allows the middle captain seats and the rear bench seat to totally be folded into the floor for cargo area convenience. Front and middle seats along with the steering wheel are heated. All in all a great van with lots of standard features.

Town and Country Van
By Romy Myszka

2015 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited Platinum 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Folding seats a great feature. Ride is smooth and safe. Third row seats fold under floor to maximize storage.

Versatile Van
By Ray Saracino

2015 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring-L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Functional. Roomy. Versatile. Just the right size. Nice features without too much technology. Could double as a RV/camper in an emergency. Great for vacations and road trips. Gives one a sense of safety. Would highly recommend.

Fun and sporty mini van!
By Will

2015 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan S 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Bought this as a utility family hauler to supplement a 4 wheel drive suv and an econo car. I have to say we are more than just happy with our TC. The S model handles well and is a joy to drive in traffic. The only complaints we have is that in the summer in Las vegas, we wish the AC worked better. Of course its all relative because it works better than most but not as good as our previous Honda Pilot.

Update after several more months. Van was involved in a 3 car accident when stationary. Other passenger from the other 2 cars that hit at a high-speed intersection all had to be transported. My family and I were struck by one of the careening cars at approx 50mph. The van held up to the front impact like a vault. My children wife and I unaffected. The van totalled but it was great up until then. Thanks Chrysler!