Used 2014 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Consumer Reviews

Used Town and Country for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Mediocre at best, very uncomfrotable

ryanasl, 04/12/2015
Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This car is average in every category except for comfort, where it gets a resounding 1 out of 5 in my book. The back seats have headrests that angle forward, making about a 140-150 degree angle with the seatback. Additionally, they're about as receptive to human heads as frying pans and are not adjustable. One would think back seat comfort would be important in a car where buyers will almost definitely be buying the vehicle specifically for the purpose of having comfortable back seats, but alas, Chryster disagrees. Again, the rest of the car is exactly what you'd expect for the price and make: ok MPG, ok outward and inward appearance, ok sound system. Below average shock absorption as well.

Bad customer service no warrantee for rotors

Melwrona, 09/16/2015
Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Bought my car August 2014. Had it in the shop the first month. I have had it in shop 10 times since I purchased the vehicle. Had issue with power steering making noise & feeling funny, brought it into dealership they said nothing was wrong three visits later it was bad gaskets and bearings now it's fixed. Brought car in for brakes system slipping on stop and feeling bad like they're not working properly since December 2014. Brought car in again for the 10th time as instructed by Chrysler Escalation Customer Service Dept. they said brakes were perfect. but breaks still slipping at a normal stop or slow down at stop signs and to slow down to make turns. Called customer service been dealing with them since last year in August I have had eight different representatives five escalation department representatives and nobody has helped me at all. Engine runs very rough and starter legs at start and feels like it won't start randomly service dept says can't be duplicated but it is happening constantly for me. Chrysler is not part of the BBB so they will not deal with the BBB complaints. They are not part of consumer affairs so they won't deal with consumer affairs complaints. When you call Chrysler for help they just tell you to take it back to dealerships. Chrysler Customer Service is not there to help you they are there to just keep giving you the runaround and tossing you to different people making you waste your time at dealerships trying to get it fixed until your warranty runs out at 36,000 miles my issues have been since I had 2000 miles on my car and now I'm at 21,000 miles on my car and still nothing is been fixed except for my power steering gasket and bearings. At this point I'm at fear that my brakes will go out that is my opinion but everyone else seems to think that nothings wrong with my car except for me my husband and other people that I've had drive my car ask me what's wrong with your breaks so I know something is really wrong even though Chrysler in the dealerships are giving me a stupid feedback that there's nothing wrong one dealership says brakes are great a week later another dealership says rotors are warped another dealership says rotors are great I want after that Kreiser says there is no warrantee for your rotors even if they go bad after four months from when you bought your car. So if your rotors are bad from the day you buy your car I was told by the Chrysler Escalation Customer Service Department tamara that if it is the rotors that were bad from the day I bought my car that I would have to pay the $500 to have them replaced. Chrysler will not cover the rotors even if they were poor quality or already bad the day you bought your car FYI

Sorry to see her go

WILLIAM SIEGEL, 12/12/2016
Touring-L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Could not been happier than we were with this Mini-van

Best mini van

John k V., 04/08/2018
Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I changed at least 40 cars in my life. Mercedes Benz, Ford,Chevrolet, Mercury, Lincoln and most of them were new.I bought my first Town and Country mini van 4 years ago and I realized that is one of the best cars which I had in my life.Comfort, reliable, zero damages,low maintenance cost,economy,space,electronics and more.I can not be happier.

Great family hauler, never running out of space

Fabrice, 01/12/2016
Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Very comfortable. Decent fuel economy. >25mpg observed on freeway provided that there's no headwind. U Connect bluetooth is poorly designed. Voice control works poorly. Many bugs.

12345...8