2021 Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Consumer Reviews

$35,820

Save as much as $1,195
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Great Family Vehicle

KibbyP, 01/22/2021
Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

For the price, you get a lot with this vehicle, from the stow and go seats that gives more cargo space when needed, to cool safety features like blind spot monitor, park assist, lane departure, to name a few. This is the ride to buy. And now it comes with all-wheel drive, what's not to love.

Fan of Pacifica

Fan of Pacifica, 01/29/2021
Limited 4dr Minivan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

By far this is one of the best minivans out there. The sto and go seats are alone one of the best features you can get. On other vans trying to get the heavy seats out and then to get them back in is a real pain. Everything on this vehicle is great. Heated steering wheel and heated seats are a plus in Chicago, plus remote start, what more do you need. So many features on this, you need to go see for yourself.

Stow and go seats sell this vehicle!

Newfie Mom, 04/19/2021
Touring L 4dr Minivan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

We have very large dogs. We need lots of open floor space, easy entry, easy maintenance interior. We drove everything that could fold flat or nearly flat the 2nd and 3rd row seats. The Himalayan climb Into some of the vehicles when the seats are down is not reasonable or practical. Other vehicles leave big gaps when the seats are down.. The new power forward 2nd row seats that tilt are also not particularly useful to us. We really wanted all the technology and leather seats for the front with a clean, comfortable rear area with ceiling air. The Pacifica was the most logical choice. It handles well, is a comfortable ride, has every technology feature we would have gotten in a Volvo, Toyota, Benz or GMC and at a fraction of the price. The real rubber is going to hit the road when we see how the quality is over time. We keep our vehicles for up to 10 years. I have no doubt the resale won't hold up as well as some of our other vehicles based on what I saw for used pacifica's but I didn't pay as much up front either. We looked seriously at everything from the GMC Tahoe, Benz GLS, Volvo 90, Toyota 4Runner, Sequoia, Sienna and Highlander and Honda Odyssey. Stow and go seats are the number 1 selling feature. Floor lays low and flat with seats stowed. 3rd row can stay up and you still have a trunk. Tons of space. Leather heated power seats and steering wheel. Giant power moonroof. If it runs and the electronics hold up you can't beat it. Oh and 28 MPG. Fingers crossed it is the gem it should be. I might actually be able to survive the minivan stigma.

Great Multipurpose Vehicle

Jared, 05/08/2021
Limited 4dr Minivan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

This vehicle has been great so far. It is very quiet inside the vehicle and is very smooth. There is plenty of storage space, especially with all the seats stowed. The new, large screen for Uconnect and all the available services (Apple CarPlay, Navigation, SiriusXM, etc) is easy to read and easily accessed. The 360 degree Surround View Camera provides great situational awareness. Overall, I have been very happy with the Chrysler Pacifica so far.

Pacifiking

Xonce Hei, 12/01/2020
Pinnacle 4dr Minivan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

So it’s odd of me to say but the Pacifica has always interested me though I won’t buy a minivan. I test drove a 2019 Chrysler Pacifica back in 2018 and it was awesome but I found a interest in the newest redesign having a stronger look so I test drove the 2021 at a dealership and the 30 minute drive was worth the wait and amazing. The luxury and technology make the minivan not feel like one.