Used 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon Consumer Reviews

Used Pacifica for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...65

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Best car I've ever owned!

Blue, 10/17/2020
Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

LoVe this car! If it wasn't 15 years old, I wouldn't retire it. I'd drive it another 373,000 miles! That's right! My car has 373,000 miles and still going!! I have had to get a good bit of auto work done over the years, but nothing major and I AM GRATEFUL for my Pacifica honey!

2 out of 5 stars

Terrible.... I’m warning you now

Erica WontBuyAChryslerAgain, 02/20/2019
Touring AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Worst vehicle I EVER had!!! I bought this used with only 132k miles on it and I had many of the FAMOUS problems you will find all over place going wrong with this Pacifica. Within the 4 months of having it the everything went dead, the ac, the windows, the radio.... try being in Florida driving down the road to the shop in 90 degree weather and can’t roll down the window O_o yeah it was BAAAAAD.... after some short research online I was able to figure out it was a bad ground wire... then not long after, it gets stuck in park!!! I found the part online and fixed that myself (it’s actually pretty easy) there’s a simple YouTube video and I’m a 35yr old female so if I can do it you can too! But that’s beside the point... THEEEEN... about 3 weeks after that the engine blew up so it really didn’t matter if I got the stupid thing out of park or not. I will never EVER buy another Chrysler for as long as I live. Friends don’t let friends buy Chrysler’s!!! Don’t do it!! You will very much regret it and I will not pick you up on the side of the road because I told you so!!!

2.38 out of 5 stars

Money pit after time

bshultz22, 02/11/2013
Limited AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Like many of the other reviews I have read, our car was fine for 1st several years - then nothing but problems. Brakes, Tie rods, Sub-frame rusted out, Engine mounts rusted out, Rear axle, Wheel bearings... Stay Away!!! I was interested in the new 300 sedan - but after all these problems, I'm streering clear of Chrysler again. We bought this car used in 2008 and in 2012 it is junk with just 86000 miles.

3.88 out of 5 stars

Force Chrysler to make this car a recall

talya, 11/14/2009
AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

When u read everybody's comment about the pacifica. i totally agree that this car has a whole heck of alot of problems from ABA light on & off, motor mounts, hoses coming apart, breaks.Certain things chrysler need to be held accountable for.

3 out of 5 stars

A Great Car until it fails

Hernan Cuevas, 08/09/2006
Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Yes, this is a great car, fun to drive, nice size, a unique -now emulated- concept of an hybrid between an SUV and a wagon. Handling is fantastic and suspension outstanding. Finishing looks great but a closer look will tell you is cheap and poor. But the real problems with this car are its mechanical quality/reliability (a lot of small troubles) its guarantee (Only 36,000 miles and in most of the cases, you will have to pay for those small failures as they are not covered) and service/maintenance network (where they will drain your pocket with expensive bills, not covered by guarantee, if they really do what is billed)

12345...65