Used 2007 Chrysler Crossfire Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 9 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chrysler Crossfire Hatchback Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Crossfire model:

2007 Chrysler Crossfire-Pretty wonderful
By Gene Randall

2007 Chrysler Crossfire Hatchback Limited 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Make sure it has good all season tires-Goodyear has a set. These tires are very expensive. Make sure no fluid leaks, radiator secure, lighting all works properly, Tmps light works properly. I have had two of these cars and both reports a false positive. Eventually was able to sort the problem-two tires were under inflated-light will signal with this condition. If one low then waits until that tire is 25% low. I had a convertable and now have a coupe. I personally perfer the coupe. The convertable is fun and may handle a bit better. Both cars pull one "G" on the skid path. Steering is a little old fashion-recirculating ball instead of rack and pinion. However this is a solid car with Mercedes running gear, driveline and gauges and switchgear. So if you are looking for a Mercedes vehucle without cash outlay then this is the car for you. I paid $7000.00 for each one- the coupe is a 2007 and has 78000 miles, the convertable was a 2005 and had 105000 miles. I would recomend that you buy the lowest milage car you can find. Also check service records and make sure proper oil changes are made . 8.5 quarts of Mobile one full synthetic. Also make sure that it has always been filled with premium gas-otherwise can cause engiene issues. Also might want to replace the Key Fob cases- can be had on Amazon for 10.00 each.

I love this car!
By k v

2007 Chrysler Crossfire Hatchback Limited 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I will probably keep it forever... truly a joy in every way... and I have had all the best.

Update: I STILL LOVE IT. I have a blast driving it daily and frankly it impresses me in new ways often. This car holds up against anything, in appearance and performance.. No complaints, all goodness.

Fun Car!
By DM

2007 Chrysler Crossfire Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Sporty, looks great, overall economical, accelerates great, handles great, at less than $20K it is fantastic!

reliabilty, looks, power w/ economy and kids have to take other car!

easier to use stereo system? although I should read manual...

Loving it
By jblankenship9

2007 Chrysler Crossfire Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I just picked up the car the other day for 13,999. Couldn't have asked for a better deal with only 19,000 miles on it. Before I bought this I was test driving a 09 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS, the crossfire could do circles around the Lancer with it's great acceleration and handling. Love the six speed manual transmission paired with the 3.2 V6. Braking for the car is exceptional whether on dry or wet pavement.

Power, Handling, Braking, and Comfort.

Needs cup holders, and there has been a slight rattle coming from the back.

nice car...........
By rd

2007 Chrysler Crossfire Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Have had about two months but having fun. I really like the looks and the usual response I get is "nice car!" I have not driven many sports cars but this one is fun to drive! You have to be in reasonable physical shape to get in and out. Mom don't fit... I immediately got an extended warranty and Xylon(sp?) coating from a Chrysler dealership. Hopefully it will prove a dependable car for a long time as I tend to keep cars for 10years or so. The downside is the "american car rapid depreciation", premium gas and the 8.5 qts synthetic oil every 3K miles. As for now, no regrets!

6spd , feel and performance

real cup holder(2) (one I got from Walmart that fits on the side of passenger seat is not too bad),