Used 2005 Chrysler Crossfire Coupe Consumer Reviews

Used Crossfire for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...25

Pros
Cons

I love this car!!!

carjunkie66, 10/23/2013
2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

For the pice this has been a dependable Gunnar to drive. Nothing ever goes wrong with it. It is very peppy, handles well and gets folks to look at you when you drive by. Oil changes are a little high, but you only need to get one or two per year. I would recommend this car to any that are looking for a reasonably priced "fun" car that will cost little in maintenance

Greatest Car

Mona, 09/14/2006
2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is the greatest car I have ever owned. I have never been a Chrysler person but the Crossfire changed all of that. It has great punch and is just all around fun to drive. I would own another. The Service Department at El Dorado is the greatest.

2005 Crossfire Coupe Limited is AWESOME

mycrossie, 10/26/2014
Limited 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned my car since last year. I take it to a German auto shop since all the parts are Mercedes Benz. It has only needed oil changes. Mine has only 34,000km, not miles, on it...so about 20,000 miles. Not only is it fun to drive but I get compliments on it wherever I go. People want to know what it is! I think Chrysler/Daimler made a big mistake when they quit making these cars, but on the other hand, mine is or will be a collector car. It is in excellent condition and it is better looking and faster than anything on the road. It was made in Germany and can do the autobahn with speed and agility. I'd buy two of these cute cars if I could afford to. They are great cars! Good on gas too.

First Car

na, 07/19/2016
Limited 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Looking for a low cost third vehicle...yes I am now father of the year. 2005 Coupe limited with 59,000 miles, $6800. Awesome car...very practical...yes practical... 90% of the time I am driving a $60,000 truck to work...when I can drive this baby... Love the car...28 MPG...quick...not fast... very sweet. ride.

Exotic European GT, Hyundai price...

Crossbow, 03/14/2007
Limited 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

My Sapphire Blue coupe had just come off its 1-year lease when I purchased it. It had 9,500 miles and cost $20,650. I drove it home to Texas from Miami, averaging about 27 MPG and 80 MPH. On the deserted Everglades Tollway I ran it up to 148 before shutting down. If I had another mile of road it would have broken 150. Stable as an arrow, and the delightfully furious muted exhaust tone was music in my ears. I have enjoyed every moment I've spent in the car. It is the closest I will ever come to a '62 Ferrari 250 SWB Berlinetta in this life. Maybe this is close enough...

12345...25