Used 1994 Chrysler Concorde Consumer Reviews

Used Concorde for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

My Chrysler

Eduardo, 10/10/2002

This car has been an excellent runner, comfortable to drive and with very good looks. My problem: A month ago the automatic transaxle went bad on me. It only operates in reverse or second gear. The car has only 88000 miles on it. Im am very upset with this car because I thought that I was buying something reliable for at least 120000 miles. How wrong was I! My next car fore sure will not be a Chrysler.

Happy with mine!!

Timbuk2, 10/16/2002

Ya, my ac doesn't work like most I hear about, but I don't have any other complaints about this car. I'm geting about 25mpg, the performance is impressive, comfort is above average for sure. One thing to mention is the stock OEM tire is Goodyear GA, not impressed with them at all. I added 4 new Dunlop Sport2 series tires (less than GA's were new), what an increase in performance and ride! I'm keeping this car for a while.

New owner

mason, 11/08/2002

I just brought the car and love it. I'm 6'5 and have no problem fitting in it and its one of the best riding cars I've ever had.

Reliability not in Chrysler Dictionary

JETPILOT, 07/10/2002

I guess I'm just repeating the other unsatisfied drivers. A lot of A/C trouble,Waterpump failed a couple times,and now the second transmission has to go in.It's time that Chrysler takes an example at the Japanese! With this worthless reliability level,it is no surprise their business is going down.Maybe the flaws in the design are not a coincidence at all ! Maybe their engineers need to go take some classes in Tokyo ! All together,it is hard to believe that we can build a space shuttle , but not a reliable car.

Satisfied Senior Citizen Owner

Robert324, 11/21/2002

Mom traded her Olds 98 for this car after Dad died. She likes the smaller car size and ease of parking, handling, etc. Very comfortable "road car". Maintenance has been minimal. (Had to replace hood "cylinders".) Very fuel efficient, but plenty of power on highway for Mom.

12345...7