Used 1994 Chrysler Concorde Consumer Reviews

Used Concorde for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

the hare beat my turtle

stuart, 05/31/2009

it's ok when it's on a full tank,you have to constanly check the tranny fluid to make sure it's ok otherwise she'll only ride in first gear i used lucas tranny fix i've had no problems with it my other complain is the car has no giddy up and go. i used to think chrysler built damn good cars.i need to change my way of thinking. i bought the car used.joke is on me.

Loved this car!

Laurie, 11/19/2015
4dr Sedan

Received this car from my aunt, when she got too old to drive. It had been garage-kept, and regularly maintained, so it was in great condition, and VERY LOW mileage. In fact, for a 20 year old car, it had 86,500 miles on it! Car runs very smooth. Great acceleration getting on the highway. Extremely comfortable to drive, and to be a rider. Front seat space is huge, and the back is quite comfortable, even for a long drive. The trunk is huge! We really had no use for it, and we wouldn't get very much for it, so we donated it to the Fire Department for training. So sad to say goodbye.

Long Term Dog

Concorde Failure, 06/06/2002

This car was impressive off the lot new but has given us plenty of trouble over the years. Many recalls, etc and a stack of repair invoices. The car is very powerful and sporty with the 3.5L engine plus has retained it's good looks over time. I just have to say that although it hasn't left us stranded on the road, it has cost us thousands of dollars to repair.

Truly a lemon

white karen, 06/14/2002

This car has been a nightmare since I purchased it from a lease buyback. Low miles was should have assured me miles of driving before repairs. Off the top of my head I can remember a new air conditioning still under warranty. NOT UNDER WARRANTY a second air conditioning, new transmission at 43,000 miles, new track system at 30,000, new brakes at 50,000, new plugs and wires at 54,000, new water pump, timing belt,etc, at 56,000---I could go on but my check engine light has now come on and I am getting rid of this nightmare. Wish me luck

A great Car

David Miller, 06/15/2002

I have owned a great number of vehicles over the years, always prefering large North American built cars with High Performance capability. This Concord has been above average in terms of overall affordability. There is nothing about this vehicle that I dislike. At the present time it has almost 200,000 miles on it and it is just a solid and strong as a new car. I can't understand some of the bad press this series of car has received because it had performed beyond my expectations and will continue to do so for many more miles.

12345...7