Used 2015 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews - 27 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

300 S is a beautiful reliable ride
By Sheri

2015 Chrysler 300 S 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Buy during the incentives times to get the best value

Love my 2015 AWD 300 C
By LPK

2015 Chrysler 300 C Platinum 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

This is our second 300 C and we have been extremely pleased with this car. Stylish, Comfortable, Logical Controls and loads of safety features you do not find on a car in this price range. My only complaint is that the radio can only be muted, not turned off !! So every time you get into the car, you have to mute the radio if you choose not to listen to music, talk shows, etc. Otherwise the Chrysler AWD 300 C Platinum is perfect.

Still Proud to own
By Ron Doxsee

2015 Chrysler 300 Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Disappointed that the vehicle did not have a CD player. Have an elderly Aunt (92) who had trouble fastening rear seat belt. No extension available from the dealer for the backseat. Purchased one from the aftermarket. Everything else Great! I will have to get used to washing a black car more often!

I love my 300s
By Tony

2015 Chrysler 300 S 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I bought a new 2015 300 s with the 6 cyl in 2017. I saved a lot of money, I still cannot believe what I paid for this great car. It is the best car that I have owned by far and I have owned a lot of cars. So far, I love all the features and even though, it is a heavy car, it handles, accelerates and brakes extremely well. For a car this heavy, it handles like a lighter car. It is a very smooth and the drive is great. I see a lot of people looking at it. This car has an attitude like no other car out there. I got 33.2 mpg on a 10 hour trip averaging 75 mph. If this car does not start having reliability problems, I plan to keep it for a long time.

1 month and no regrets
By Professional Teacher

2015 Chrysler 300 Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

It is a big car but handles great. On trips you will not be tired. Seats give great support. V6 has plenty of power and is economical. 22 to 23 MPG in city and 30 plus on highway. Just completed a trip to the beach and averaged 26-27 combined. Excellent value. Eight speed transmission is a plus. Always drove Buick's and Cadillac's but this 300 is over the top. Highly recommend.