Used 2001 Chevrolet Venture Consumer Reviews

Used Venture for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

I love my van!

CoolMama, 08/13/2009
LS 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We bought this van new, and haven't had many problems with it. I think its very comfortable, compared to other vans we considered buying. It has great safety features like the side air bags. After 10 years the a/c compressor is needing replacement, but we've really not had that many major repairs. Just standard wear and tear stuff and some minor annoyances that have nothing to do with its overall performance. I guess we drive it gently and stay on top of maintenance like oil changes and fluid checks, tire rotation, alignments, brakes etc. These things really make a difference in the life of a car. Overall very happy with my purchase, especially since we've been without car pmt for 6 yrs. :)

Like my chevy

Aray, 09/16/2009
Warner Bros. 4dr Ext Minivan w/ABE Seats (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned this car for a while now... even been a little slack when it comes to maint. on it, but hey, Im a single mom. Anyway, all I have ever had to replace on it was the 2 front wheel hubs and the fuel pump. Not a bad deal for 8 years right?

Original Owner - 2nd review, No Regrets

Paul C., 05/07/2010
Warner Bros. 4dr Ext Minivan w/ABE Seats (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Our Venture is our weekend and family road/vacation use vehicle. After having owned our Silver WBE Venture for over 9 years now for over 58K miles, overall no regrets though we've had some minor problems. Most were fixed under the 3 year original GM warranty, mainly the leaking intake manifold. The roof still leaks occasionally at the overhead trip computer/compass though not all the time. This was supposedly fixed way back by the dealer under warranty but it's occurred again lately. 1 of the rear power windows does not open fully. 3 of the tires are still the orginal FR 680 Firestones, plan to replace at 70K. Otherwise the paint and finish is like new, still drives and handles great.

Never Again..

Kowall975, 11/22/2003
LS 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We bought this car with 7 miles on it and have had nothing but trouble since. All I can say is thank god we bought the extended warrenty. In the last 18 months we have replaced the AC twice. The master locks 3 times, Rear wiper motor fixed, front wiper motors twice. The seals around the doors and windshield. (water gushed in everytime it rained) Also had the Right and left ABS hubs fixed. With that problem came a whole other slew of problems. (ie: Throttle sticking, no brake lights) All in all the engine and ride is great but for a car that is only 2 years old there should not be a bunch a repeat problems. I would not reccomend this veichle to anyone!

Great family van

catam, 03/17/2004
LS 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned this vehicle for 2.5 years and put almost 50 K miles on it. This has been the best family vehicle I have ever owned. It has been very reliable, with only a couple of minor problems. The gas mileage is superb I average 26 mpg on road trips, and 21-22 around town.

12345...9