Skip to main content

Used Trailblazer for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...12

Pros
Cons
4.75 out of 5 stars

So glad to be back in a Trailblazer!!

kayakcrazy, 08/05/2011
2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

First - my husband and I own a small used car lot. I've driven LOTS of cars/trucks, but can honestly say that the Trailblazer is my perfect vehicle. It can tow a HUGE load, handles any conditions (snow/mud, etc); gives a great view of the road; and there's a TON of cargo space. Yet it has a nice tight turning radius (easy to park) and plenty of horsepower (can pull Hubby's race truck on the car hauler trailer if need be). Mine has 120,000 miles on it and still runs and handles great!

Also Consider
12 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the Chevrolet Equinox
View Offers
Chevrolet.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Couldnt ask for much more out of a SUV

neverfound5, 04/11/2011
2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I went from a 93 Suburban to a 07 Trailblazer LS 4x4 and I couldn't be happier. Yes, the interior design in a little bland but it makes it supremely simple for you passengers to be able to use the stereo and climate controls from the second they sit down. I was worried about the comfort coming from luxuriously large captains chairs, but I just melted into the 8-way power seats. Smooth, (surprisingly) quiet, and with all of the added features (6CD Bose stereo, sunroof, power seats, flip down DVD, privacy glass, bluetooth, onstar, sirius/XM) it feels like a luxury ride without the overwhelming urge to scoff at other drivers. Inline 6 has more than enough power to get you where your going. A+

New vehicle 'honeymoon'

gmfaithful, 11/23/2006
2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I know that it is too soon to make any long term judgement but the TrailBlazer we bought exceeds our expectations. When researching vehicles we consistantly read that the suspension of the TB was less than 'good' which kept us from considering the TB. We had a relative who drove an '06 and they said that they were pleased with the ride and handling. We got the LT (loaded) and so far can't drive it enough. Incidently, we also drove the SS. If it had not looked too 'pretentious' for a couple of 50+ it was tempting.

Chevy beats Hondas Reliability

balbool69, 10/13/2013
2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second trailblazer.. had an 04.. loved it but didn't have 4x4.. with Michigan weather 6x6 isn't enough.. I went ahead sold it and got me my beloved 07 trailblazer 4x4.. snow never became an issue anymore.. you wont feel a thing when you turn the 4x4 on.. its like your driving on dry pavement... With a new job my driving became more and I needed an suv with better gas mileage.. so I bought a Honda crv.. worst car of my life .. yes its very good on gas but whats the point when I spent 1200 mechanically issues.. with the trailblazer.. never had a problem with it other then the headlight bulb keep blowing.. even with hid kit .. best car ever for an every day commute!!!

Great Vehicle, Love it!

worf1, 03/10/2012
2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this vehicle in December last year with 160k kms. Its condition does not reflect that many kilometers at all, any one who gets in the passenger seat asks me if this is a brand new vehicle; the black leather interior looks amazing and the level of comfort is outstanding especially in the 2 front powered seats. The I6 4.2 provides more than adequate power, I haven't had the chance to test it pulling anything yet, I will eventually to the country where I will find out its towing and off road capabilities. This one was born in the US in 2007 and imported into Canada a while later. I am very pleased with my purchase and I think I will keep it for very long.

12345...12