Used 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Reviews - 31 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:

Manly yes, but I like it too!
By Sji

2016 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

We love the Tahoe. We were looking for a strong vehicle to pull our boat as well as comfort and safety for travel. Test drove Ford Expedition, but the ceiling height was too low for my husband. The brakes on this Tahoe are amazing- have had to come to a couple sudden stops at high speeds and the vehicle handled really well. Feels very safe. Very, very quiet ride. As a woman, it is too big for me and too high for loading and navigating in parking lots. I am giving this to my husband and will look for something smaller for me. In two years, have never had one problem or any recalls.

Bad radio/ bluetooth
By Kathryn Root

2016 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

The only problem that I keep having is the radio and bluetooth do not work together. I was traveling in a rain storm traveling through the mountains when the radio including the mapping system went black and never came back on until the next day. I was able to call my husband and he talked me in to our land. On our trip down to Florida from Tennessee due to the hurricane, my radio mapping went black again as soon as I answered the phone. It came back after getting off the phone. Towards the end of the trip, the bluetooth stopped working with my iPhone. I could not call out while being tethered/ plugged into the vehicle.

tahoe
By maxx

2016 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

air conditioner has big repair bill GM knows they have problem why dont they pay for problem ??

Great all purpose SUV
By D

2016 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

If your looking for a great people hauler with awesome cargo capacity, excellent tow vehicle, this is a great vehicle.

Purchased Certified pre owned tahoe
By LA Driver

2016 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

fuel injectors after 10k miles 5 and 6 gone. repaired under warranty. Master Brake cylinder gone - repaired under warranty. AC Belt broke at 44 miles. Repair from dealer above 1k. Part double the price through dealer vs amazon. These are not reliable vehicles. Do not trust it. Get something else.