Used 2016 Chevrolet Suburban Consumer Reviews - 10 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Chevrolet Suburban Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Suburban model:

Love the Burb
By D Perwin

2016 Chevrolet Suburban LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

Great vehicle- couldn't be happier

Finally a car big enough for the family
By GM

2016 Chevrolet Suburban LS 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I gave up my Ford Flex Limited for A LS Suburban. Given the apple interface I am not missing the navigation on the Limited. So much better than MySync. My family loves the room of the suburban. Given my four children, I like the options that the middle seating bench provides. The LS is great value for the money!!

Good truck
By Edward Fosmire

2016 Chevrolet Suburban LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

Finally, a car my wife loves to drive!
By Adrian

2016 Chevrolet Suburban LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

Before purchasing the 2016 LT 4x4 Suburban we owned a 2008 Tahoe, 2010 Sequoia, then a 2012 Tahoe. The 2016 is superior to those vehicles in every way, even fuel economy, especially when compared to the Sequoia. The return to fold flat seats like the 2008 had is fantastic, and probably one of the main selling points for my wife. Safety features like auto correcting the steering if you are drifting out of a lane and the seat vibrating if traffic suddenly stops in front of you and you are not slowing have saved us from collision a couple of times already. My wife is the primary driver of this car, she says it is no more difficult to drive or park than the Tahoe was. She likes the automatic high beams, and entertainment interface with her phone / iPod (we just have the basic system, no DVD etc this time). She loves the extra cargo space behind the third row. We haven't drove it in the winter yet, but expect it to do at least as well as the Tahoe which was fantastic in the NW Montana winters with a 60 mile commute. Surprisingly we actually get about 21-22 MPG on longer Highway trips, and even had 24 MPG on a 250 mile trip. Definitely recommend this car. The only thing we don't like about it is that due to the redesigned front bumper and grill, there is no one making a aftermarket front bumper with deer catcher yet.

After owning the car for about 32,000 miles, everything I wrote above in my original review above is still accurate. Still wish there was better aftermarket bumper support, we've hit 2 deer, but no bad damage either time.

Say YES to the Suburban!!
By Michelle

2016 Chevrolet Suburban LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I am in LOVE with my suburban. It has a lot of options and I'm so glad! You should try to negotiate a good price for it, but the cost is worth it! LOVE LOVE LOVE