Used 2000 Chevrolet Suburban Consumer Reviews

Used Suburban for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Don't Lock Me Out

Dan J., 08/09/2002
1500 LS 4dr SUV 4WD

I've been extremely happy with my suburban. It is comfortable, spacious, and even economical. I recently got 18 MPG at 75 MPH on a 1300 mile trip! The only problem I have had is with the security system. The alarm goes off for no reason, and then the power locks don't work for a couple days. And then it miraculously heals itself. The dealer has had it in 4 times for this and apparently has it fixed this time. Otherwise no problems!

Totally satisfied - No complaints

hatipa, 11/19/2002
1500 LS 4dr SUV 4WD

Safe, comfortable driving for 2 years with absolutely no mechanical problems. Still runs like new at 25,000 miles. Great for hauling the kids, their friends, and their stuff. My wife originally was lukewarm about the purchase (she hates station wagons) but she quickly became a fan.

Ultimate Family & Tow Vehicle

SquamLaker, 12/31/2002
1500 LT 4dr SUV 4WD

Our first Suburban, but not our last. Whether we are hauling kids to Hockey games or the boat to the lake, the Suburban is always up to the task. 3 zones for heat/AC mean everyone is comfortable. Towing is effortless, pulls a 5,000 lb boat with ease. Ride is very comfortable, handling is solid and there is no "top heavy" feeling as we found with other SUV's. Actual Gas mileage is even a bit better than my last Grand Cherokee.

2000 Chevrolet Suburban

balvord, 09/18/2003
1500 LT 4dr SUV 4WD

This is our family hauler. With 4 kids it is the schoolbus of choice for us. Going to car shows, it pulls our '55 Chevy Bel Air on a car trailer with ease. Highly recommended for big families and towing.

Stillen Suburban

teethdoc, 10/01/2003
1500 LT 4dr SUV 4WD

Had my suburban customized by Stillen. It was great before, but now it is better. Added 4th row of seats, 6 piston brakes, etc. Good people hauler, carries cargo, goes in the snow, takes care of errands, very safe.

12345...7