Used 2015 Chevrolet SS Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Chevrolet SS Consumer Reviews

Base 6.2L V8 6-speed Automatic - (11 reviews )

A few people finally know what it is.
By Jason Kennerly

2015 Chevrolet SS 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

If you're lucky enough to find a manual transmission car, buy it! I traded in a loaded Camaro 2SS for my SS and three years later, I have no regrets. Fun car to drive and I love the mag-ride suspension. The car gets as much attention at cruise nights as a Ferrari and gets close to 30mpg on the highway if you keep it under 70. Lots of room in this car too, I'm 6'4 and 290lbs, an adult can ride behind me without my moving my seat up.

Sorry Chevrolet
By Sam Butler

2015 Chevrolet SS 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Although i really loved the performance and loaded options of the chevy SS 50k for a souped up malibu just isnt worth it

Out of the Blue
By Mike Gembarosky

2015 Chevrolet SS 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Drove the first '15 at the dealer the day it came off the truck, and loved it at first sight/drive - especially because it was a 6-speed manual! Kept going round and round, but as GM supplier, there were better deals on other cars, but no other car like it - maybe at ATS-V + $25k. Didn't do anything. Then last week, "stumbled" on info on the net about a GM 15% discount on selected '15 left-overs, and the SS was on the list. Went to my dealer's site, and behold, the Heron White '15 was still there less 15%, + an additional discount because the owner had put 1,000 miles on the odometer - to good to be true?? Nope, what they advertised was the real cost - no gimmicks. One downside - automatic transmission. For the kind of discount that I got, I can handle driving an automatic. I bought it!!! Had it for less than a week, but love driving it - can't wait to put lots more miles on it!!

I'm a serious car person, and I can tell you you'd be hard pressed to find a similar car in any price range, especially when you throw in the manual transmission option. I was on the Holden website this morning, need to bring the Ute into the U.S., what a sweet El Camino (us old folks can remember that name), And, somehow, GM need to keep Holden alive, they've got too much bad history shutting down good divisions.

Awesome machine!
By shmeflech

2015 Chevrolet SS 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

So so much fun. Love the uniqueness. Amazing acceleration. Tight handling. BIG trunk.

Excellent Vehicle
By Charles Jackson

2015 Chevrolet SS 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Car is beautiful the only minor setback is gas mileage but if that's of concern then you shouldn't even consider buying this car. I Love Mine !!! Charles In Honolulu Hawaii