2021 Chevrolet Spark Hatchback Consumer Reviews

$13,400

Save as much as $700
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

What are you looking for?

Ken, 04/30/2021
1LT 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl 5M)

I found the Chevy Spark so practical we bought 2 of them. If you are looking for a race car buy a Dodge Challenger. If you are looking for 3 roll seating and storage buy a suburban. This car does what it was designed for. And for people to be negative about the Spark you need to buy what fits your needs. I just think this little car is as nice as a pocket on a shirt.

Zippy Is A Spark

Browneye, 04/01/2021
LS 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl 5M)

We just got a new 21 Spark LS in Cayenne Orange - it's a really cute little car. Had the windows tinted, medium on the front side windows, a limo-tint visor and back windows. Custom wheels - Sport-Tuning alloys, they look great. I also had the whole front of the car off to install a towing baseplate - we hook a tow-bar to the front and it goes behind our Winnebago motorhome. These cars are a collaboration by GM with Daewoo in Korea. Normally I don't like Korean kars, but this one is pretty great. Its got GM electronics in it, a nice center screen with AM/FM and Android and CarPlay, so we can connect our iPhone and use all of it's nice features - google maps, SiriusXM, etc. Really nice. Manual door locks takes some getting used to again - but the car is so small you can easily reach over and unlock a door or roll a window up or down. Yes, windows are manual too - how funny is that. The dealers are discounting these so don't buy a sued one. Carmax wants $15K for a used one with thousands of mile on it while the Chevy dealer is selling new ones for $12K. And zero-percent financing - yes, free money! The car drives great, has plenty of zip with a 5-speed manual. Yes, that's what we can tow, so manual it is. Fortunately we are old drivers, been around since stick-shifts were common. Very nice little car - perfect for a motorhome 'toad'. We just love it.

3 out of 5 stars

New car after 15 years

Sue Smith, 05/21/2021
1LT 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl CVT)

I love the style handling color and all but the change of all the new gadgets and backup screen and knobs and dials kinda threw me! I am slowly getting used to them but love my Spark! I am at 77 years of age like a new driver lol 😝But I love it!!!

Great Car for the Money

APK, 05/01/2021
LS 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl CVT)

21 Chev Spark is a nice, solid car for the money. The technology you want comes standard. It’s a great A to B type car.

Best little thing!!

Kim, 12/04/2020
LS 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl CVT)

Great car for everything! It's actually very roomy and nice and simple!