Used 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

$42,900

Used Silverado 2500HD for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

This truck is so [non-permissible content removed]

ryan, 01/08/2016
LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

Everything you could ever want. I have a 10,000 lb travel trailer that it pulls with ease. The suspension and ride was the most surprising to me, in a good way. It feels so amazing to drive around in. The interior is well designed and built with quality components. Buy with confidence! Have not owned a Chevy in a long time and I'm already back on the bandwagon.

BEEFY DURAMAX!!!!!!!!!

SNUG MAGNET, 12/10/2009
LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

I use the truck to pull a 25' camper and you cant even feel it back there. Maybey next year I can pull a new 5th wheel- the real reason for purchase. This truck has amazing power and is a blast to drive.

Love this truck

MMiller, 04/05/2010
LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

I wanted a tough and comfortable truck which would be my daily driver. I also wanted a truck to do a little plowing in the winter and haul a trailer on weekends during the summer. This truck is perfect for everything I need. Very comfortable, great to drive, looks great and the interior is nice. I have the 6.0 ltr crew cab with the z85 trailering suspension package, skid plate, camper mirrors, and integrated trailer brake. I also got the bluetooth and remote start. I have owned the dodge with the hemi, that truck does not compare. The exhaust is loud for a stock system fyi, but anyone buying a 2500 should appreciate the deep tone.

Finally pulled the trigger!

bbudman, 12/18/2009
LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

I just purchased my 2009 LTZ 4x4 Crew Cab with the Duramax diesel engine and this thing is great. I love everything about this truck except: As others have said it needs bigger wheels. Fuel mileage not as good as the older Duramax, thanks to Uncle Sam! Nerf Bars should come standard on a $55k vehicle and not an option. Other than that, no complaints. My primary reason for owning it is to pull my 8k lb boat which it should have no problem. The styling inside and out is fantastic. The Bluetooth for my phone, excellent! The audio system sounds great. The seating is comfortable. Finally, I love the remote start on cold mornings! Thanks Chevrolet for building a great truck.

My 2500HD Duramax

Walt, 05/13/2010
LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

This is the first pickup I've had in a while and I love it. Great performance. I was a little disappointed in the beginning with my fuel economy but now that I have about 8000 miles on it I am getting about 20- 21 mpg on the highway and about 14-15 mpg in town. When towing I don't even notice my travel trailer behind me anymore. The Allison transmission is great too. My only regret is that I didn't hold out for a leather interior because I expect to keep this truck for a long time.